Nokia 6 post pie problems

Problems for me , 1. Adaptative screen lighting NOT working 2. Dolby sound - to loud Tried soft and hard resets. Nothing works. 🤔

Nokia 6 post pie problems

Problems for me ,
1. Adaptative screen lighting NOT working
2. Dolby sound - to loud

Tried soft and hard resets. Nothing works. 🤔
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm facing worse battery issues, did soft and factory reset (set up as new) and disappointed vol up and down from home screen is for media, seems like it should be that way only when music is playing, I don't like having to go into settings to adjust call/text volume each time, I Kno it's default with pie
  • I have same problem of the adaptive screen lighting is NOT working.
  • urix urix
     / 
    Today my Nokia 6 updated...and that was it...major fail...lost sd card, put in new card, now card is seen, but stil it says no SD card, insert...few apps not working, the notice that there is not enough space in phone (phone itself has 14 GB of free space, SD card has 27 GB free...and i even can not downgrade, not to mention that i do not like new graphics and options it gives me...i did waited few years to go back to Nokia, skipped all those WIN phones, got me Nokia 6 as soon as it was available and was thinking i shall get me a 9 when it comes out but after this experince i guess i all just go back to Samsung, sorry Nokia, you really disapointed me today..