Camera "watermark" can only be "NOKIA" ?

Did anyone have the same problem that the camera watermark can only be the string "NOKIA" on the photos after upgrade to Pie ?

Camera "watermark" can only be "NOKIA" ?

Bogomips Bogomips
✭✭  /  edited February 2019
Did anyone have the same problem that the camera watermark can only be the string "NOKIA" on the photos after upgrade to Pie ?

Or maybe I missed something, can anyone tell me how to setup the watermark to be date/time or others ?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Yes, there's currently no setting to modify the watermark or even relocate its position. Not sure if I should call feature or a bug.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I wish they announce not only their new Nokia phone lineup but bunch of software upgrades for their existing phones including the camera update in MWC today. 
  • Bogomips Bogomips
    ✭✭  / 

singhnsk said:
    Yes, there's currently no setting to modify the watermark or even relocate its position. Not sure if I should call feature or a bug.
    Too bad. I remember it was able to setup the watermark as date/time, location, weather on previous Android version Oreo. So I think this should be a bug. :/

I wish Nokia should at least add a setting of date/time watermark without internet accessing.
  • Letter  ' I ' in the Nokia watermark is different from other letters.