What I'm experiencing in Barcelona! "Live" from MWC 😀

Hi everyone! I've got really lucky this time! HMD have invited me to join them and the 48h competition winners for MWC in Barcelona - amazing! :D

What I'm experiencing in Barcelona! "Live" from MWC 😀

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 13
Hi everyone!

I've got really lucky this time! HMD have invited me to join them and the 48h competition winners for MWC in Barcelona - amazing! :D

Right now, I'm on the train to get there. Later I'll start posting what I'm seeing and hearing here in this thread, as "live" as I can manage.

Cheers :smiley:

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Wow! Enjoy. Btw how did you get such great opportunity?  B)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi Nimisha!
    Thanks. I don't how I got so lucky, you will have to ask HMD.
    Cheers :)
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You're their favourite @madbilly  :D:D
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly that's great hope you have a great time  B). Glad to see we have our informant on the inside again. Please just remember to bring back my Nokia 9 with you will let you know where to send it after the event.  B)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know what a "Nokia 9" is... Yet ;)
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hahaha as soon as they show it you will know @madbilly. You can't miss it. Are you there yet? Any photo's or vids you can share?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 24
    We've just arrived outside. I will yell you what I'm allowed, but I can't post photos of the devices until the official launch time. ;)
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The outside...
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Who's this guy? :D
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Launch party, just started.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Party on!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Wow!

• madbilly madbilly
    Atmosphere.
    Edit - can't post a video for some reason
    Countdown!

✭✭✭  / 
    Just in time had a braai (bbq). Cool photo's @madbilly thanks for sharing. Watching the live stream.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The use of "plus" is apparently an exception! :D
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    First ever Nokia called 4!
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 24
    I must admit I like the idea of the notification light. Hope to see more devices with these. Would have been great if the Nokia 9 had it built in too. 

Didn't think the Nokia 9's camera's would be this great. Like that there's mono-chrome cameras that can take in-depth black & white photo's too. Really impressed... 

**edit: Typo**
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Art gallery
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Space!

• Dark Eagle Dark Eagle
    ✭✭  / 
    After seeing Nokia 3.2 and Nokia 4.2 I really hope next Nokia 5.2 and Nokia 6.2 would be such great: with under-display fingerprint sensor and with dot-camera like in leaked concepts <3
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Did I miss out on something or they didn't mention about the availability of the new face unlock method for their older devices including the fairly new Nokia 8.1 on the stage?
  • madbilly madbilly
    I just read that I can't upload photos anymore. Odd.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Did I miss out on something or they didn't mention about the availability of the new face unlock method for their older devices including the fairly new Nokia 8.1 on the stage?
    @wilson shrestha
    Didn't hear that Juho said it will be available for older devices. Not sure if it will be available.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @wilson shrestha
    Didn't hear that Juho said it will be available for older devices. Not sure if it will be available.
    Sad like really really sad... 😭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    I just read that I can't upload photos anymore. Odd.
    Maybe a spam rule that limits the amount of pictures you can post and/or a size limit on photo's. That's why I was against it when we discussed it a while ago (spam filters) if I can remember correctly @madbilly