Bug report after pie update

When the screen turns off normally after screen timeout (mine is 30 second) the screen doesn't light up after touching the fingerprint sensor.

Bug report after pie update

When the screen turns off normally after screen timeout (mine is 30 second) the screen doesn't light up after touching the fingerprint sensor. Kindly fix this issue soon as the power button also takes a few seconds of lag to make the screen wake up after screen timeout. I'm not on beta pie, I just updated a few hours ago. The official update.
Is there any way i can revert back to oreo? As using the oreo was peace of mind.
Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same problem. It takes so much time to wake up my phone since the pie update. I reseted my phone to factory settings, it didn't help. Hope it will be fixed asap.
  • Hmm, is this a generalized problem? Can more of you whom have received the February pie (v5.140) share your experiences regarding this issue?
  • No problem here with waking up the phone (5.140)  so not everyone has this problem 
  • No problem here.
  • Gagome Gagome
     /  edited February 24
    I have exactly the same problem with Pie 5.140. I had it already with the previous Pie version 5.110.
    When I let the phone lock automatically after the idle timeout I see that when the screen turns black that the HW buttons light briefly up and then the phone cannot be unlocked for several seconds. It doesn't react on pressing the power button or when I press my finger on the fingerprint sensor. I have to wait several seconds (>10 I believe) until it works.
    This is clearly a bug in Pie. I never had this with Oreo.
    I seriously regret updating to Pie. When I would have known that Pie is so worthless on Nokia 8 I never would have upgraded.
    My device is TA-1004.
  • No problem here either 5.140 Denmark
  • Gagome Gagome
     / 
    I have found the reason why this is happening on my Nokia 8. It was the app Greenify. It was set to automatically hibernate. But that is not working properly on Pie. I reconfigured Greenify and now I don't have this problem.
    Whoever has these symptoms should check for Greenify.