Nokia 9 PureView - Official Video

Nokia 9 PureView - Official Video

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  / 

Comments

• todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @matteo.m you just beat me to it watched it on the Nokia ZA website wanted to post a link to it on the forum  B)
  • user1540925649557 user1540925649557
    ✭✭  /  edited February 24
    Il astept cu nerabdare si pe piata din romania ! Felicitari HMD GLOBAL !  Detin un NOKIA 7 plus si sunt foarte multumit de el ;)
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The legend 💪
  • Krishna Krishna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Waiting India version
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Oh, this will most certainly happen. Most certainly. Just wait and witness the incompetence and don't-give-a-fuc*ery. 🤢🤮
  • Skhuzzy87 Skhuzzy87
    ✭✭  / 
    The phone lools so dope, l m so looking forward to it
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    congratulations 🎊 to the guys behind....development 🙏
  • matteo.m said:

Please bring that model to India fast
  • When Nokia launch SD 855 mobile phone
  • SimplyBenji SimplyBenji
    ✭✭  / 
    What the **** Nokia? Got space for 5 cameras but no space for a 3.5mm headphone jack hole? Seriously???
  • accman accman
    ✭✭  / 
    Wow! it seems great, just watched the presentation video, I like its cameras and the picture quality, will love to have it.
  • Mits5139 Mits5139
    ✭✭  / 
    Pre ordered mine in the UK. Hopefully shipping around the 18th March. Very intrigued by the camera and have previously had the last generation pureview phones so looking forward to this new generation out of nostalgia. 
  • TestTest TestTest
    ✭✭  / 
    No more Nokia untill the normal drivers and binaries for AOSP appeared . And by the way  , what for is that foolish nokia lettering above the screen 🤢
  • Sheikh Hafiz Sheikh Hafiz
    ✭✭  / 
    It Just Turn me on ... !!! <3 <3
  • edwardeded edwardeded
    ✭✭  / 
    Love this  <3
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    What the **** Nokia? Got space for 5 cameras but no space for a 3.5mm headphone jack hole? Seriously???
    I would also have liked a 3.5mm socket, however hhey've had to pack so much stuff into that phone it is no surprise that it does not contain everything which people want. In compensation, there is a USB-C to 3.5mm jack in the box. Personally, if it was a choice between 3.5mm jack and a bigger battery then I am glad they chose the bigger battery.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    TestTest said:
    And by the way  , what for is that foolish nokia lettering above the screen 🤢
    I like it.
  • Twinte Twinte
    ✭✭  / 
    Would like to see the sample pictures from the event to be available for download so we could see them in full size
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Twinte that's a great idea, you could put it in the forum and website feedback section.
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello Fellow Nokia family! :)

The last (but certainly not the first, or only) Nokia phone I owned was the Nokia 808 PureView.
    My father visited me here in China. During his trip, we went to Beijing, and I accidentally left my 808 on the dash of a taxi. We got out of the car, I saw it on the dash, waved at the driver to 'Wait!', as he quickly drove away. I used my wife's phone to call my number less than 10 seconds later - the phone had already been powered off! What an honest guy... :confounded:

That same day I needed to replace the phone and was heartbroken that someone had stolen my precious 808 that I only had for a few months at that point.

We went near Tiananmen Square and I spotted a Samsung shop. I walked in and asked them for their cheapest, bottom of the line phone. Ever since then, I have been using that Samsung Galaxy - base edition.

When I saw that Nokia (HMD Global) was releasing a new PureView phone, I decided that enough was enough, and that I would re-join the Nokia family - after having suffered heartbreak in the past. I vowed that I would never buy another 'expensive' phone as 'charity' to thieves, but I proudly broke that vow, and cannot wait to get my hands on the new PureView. It looks amazing!

It should be arriving a little after March 20th (I bought the Hong Kong/Macau edition)

I'm excited to post some of my first photos here.
  • AMAR JEET YADAV AMAR JEET YADAV
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 9 global launch date 
  • AMAR JEET YADAV AMAR JEET YADAV
    ✭✭  / 
    In 2019 Nokia good work they have launch new and exciting phone on MWC at best hardware, design, specifications and best price 
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > @AMAR JEET YADAV said:
    > Nokia 9 global launch date 

Hello there,
    If you know someone in America, or you want to use Amazon, you can maybe buy it today?
    If you know someone in Hong Kong, you could also likely buy it on March 20th.
    Germany, March 25th.
    Global release date? I think they are all being released at different times in different places.
    Good luck!
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes @madbilly i believe they should have included a slightly bigger battery in Nokia 9 Pureview and ditching the headphone jack was not a surprise, after all even Apple started to remove it long ago in their IPhones lineup... :)  
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > @neng said:
    > Yes @madbilly i believe they should have included a slightly bigger battery in Nokia 9 Pureview and ditching the headphone jack was not a surprise, after all even Apple started to remove it long ago in their IPhones lineup... :)  

How can we know for certain if we haven't even tried it out yet???
    I heard and listened to official comments saying that the phone has been optimized so that a lower capacity battery will be just fine.

I won't flat out 'agree', but I also won't disagree until I try mine out for a month - when it finally arrives, that is.
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Pitkänen,
    Yes I haven't tried out using 9 PureView but what you have said is also not agreeable.
    The phone might have been optimized for battery performance, but still given the high resolution pOLED screen it uses and other stuffs I don't expect it deliver 2 days of battery life. Might be just a day or slightly better - not more, not less.
    Otherwise the phone is fantastic in almost every way !
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 5
    @neng True about the one day of battery life.
    I'm 'going into the deal' knowing that I shouldn't expect much more than that - I will also likely have to charge it mid-way on a photo-heavy day, but that shouldn't be a big issue with Qi-enabled wireless charging.
    We all would love to have the longest battery life possible, however I suspect the designers had to make some concessions in the case of the PureView in order to facilitate certain design aspects i.e. no camera bump on the back (which I'm really impressed with) A bigger battery under the hood would have compromised many of the good design touches it is currently rocking.
    Now to just get it in my HAND! haha
Prev1