Need a stable update

I recently bought Nokia 5.1 plus and this is the 3rd day.

Need a stable update

BangMe'Hard BangMe'Hard
✭✭  / 
I recently bought Nokia 5.1 plus and this is the 3rd day. all this time phone was writing fine until i noticed that my navigation bar turned white color so i restarted the device. lucky the problem was solvwd but then i noticed another problem in drop down notification that the time and battery indicator had extra half icons. again i did but now nothing seems to fix the problem. it's useless resetting the device as it's new. system webview is disabled and there is no option to enable it. 
what is happening Nokia? i didn't expect these types of problems in Android one phones and specially in Nokia phones 
very very disappointed.

Comments

• BangMe'Hard BangMe'Hard
    ✭✭  / 
    phone has got March 2019 security patch but no fix. very disappointed Nokia. roll out stable update please.
    ✭✭  / 
    I recently bought Nokia 5.1 plus and this is the 3rd day. all this time phone was writing fine until i noticed that my navigation bar turned white color so i restarted the device. lucky the problem was solvwd but then i noticed another problem in drop down notification that the time and battery indicator had extra half icons. again i did but now nothing seems to fix the problem. it's useless resetting the device as it's new. system webview is disabled and there is no option to enable it. 
    what is happening Nokia? i didn't expect these types of problems in Android one phones and specially in Nokia phones 
    very very disappointed.

Check the time and battery. This is a software issue and i i need a permanent solution for this.
    I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.
    Useless taking it to service center as they will either downgrade or reinstall my software which will not work. 
    i need the developers to fix this problem ASAP. This is annoying.
  • Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
    ✭✭  / 
    very very disappointed.
    System webview is disabled since android 7 in every device and other problems are🤐
    ✭✭  / 
    lokesh k said:
    Required stable updates and camera improvement
    front camera is pathetic. sometimes camera app just stops. have to restart the phone
  • Souvik bhar Souvik bhar
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm facing this same problem also.bettry also draining so fast. Notification bar also getting white when dark mode applied. Don't know what's happening with Nokia devices. Need a fixed update s and improved battery perfomence.
    ✭✭  / 
    Moderators can anyone reply? need a quick fix. spoke to customer care they are useless. service center people too helpless. need a quick fix. 
  • shreeti shreeti
    ✭✭  / 
    There are lots of bugs in Nokia 5.1Plus which they are not taking into consideration. Many of us have put there money and trust on this brand but everything is in vain. Their are so much issues but no maintenance. 
  • I cannot receive my calls. I think there is a bug.
    ✭✭  / 
    I cannot receive my calls. I think there is a bug.
    There are lots of bugs. These developers are sleeping instead of fixing thoese bugs. They are focusing on new phones. Nobody is bothered to check these forums. Being stock Android phone this phone is full of bugs. 
  • sravan5227 sravan5227
    ✭✭  / 
    ✭✭  / 
    Its a shame that moderators dont reply here. one of my thread has been deleted.
    TO THE MODERATORS WHO ARE DELETING THE THREADS, BETTER GIVE ANSWER TO WHATEVER QUESTIONS HAS BEEN ASKED AND THEN DELETE. DON'T ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF DUMB ******HOLES. 
    ✭✭  / 
    I hope we get an uodate tomorrow as last time on 18th inly we had got it. and this time with all bug fix. Last time even after so many issues they gave only security patch and ignored bugs. hopefully they fix them in this update. fingers crossed