Nokia 6: While upgrading to Android Pie, the phone stucks and not able to recover

While upgrading to Android Pie, the phone stucks and not able to recover. Power Button + Volume UP button also not giving the hard reset option.

Nokia 6: While upgrading to Android Pie, the phone stucks and not able to recover

While upgrading to Android Pie, the phone stucks and not able to recover. Power Button + Volume UP button also not giving the hard reset option. The service center guys informed they cannot do anything until and unless, we received, OTA file for Android Pie for Nokia 6.
Please share the link to download the same.
Tagged:

Comments

• hi all i am having same issue after the upgrade phone is stuck now. i have hard reset multiple times and trying to download the OTA file for even 8.1 or Pie so that i can restore the phone.
    thanks
  • Download stock rom and flas it usins sd card

• Download stock rom and flas it usins sd card

Can you provide the download link please
  • Jinzukei Jinzukei
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    charge up ur phone. in shutdown state. 
    then try press both power btn+vol up when it turns on into android logo and vibrate then release the power btn and keep holding vol up. after that you see the no command android.
    what u need to do is the press vol up hold it and  power btn and quickly release the power botton when pressing it while hold up the volume up botton. and voila!~ 🙂
  • Hallo jinbrian 
    Das funktioniert bei mir nicht.
    Was kann ich noch machen
    Bitte um info
  • > @Sajeevsahadev said:
    > While upgrading to Android Pie, the phone stucks and not able to recover. Power Button + Volume UP button also not giving the hard reset option. The service center guys informed they cannot do anything until and unless, we received, OTA file for Android Pie for Nokia 6.
    > Please share the link to download the same.

I have also same problem, while downloading Andriod pie setup, my phone unable to start.
  • Jinzukei Jinzukei
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    ohh sorry. i made a mistake there. 😅
    and actually going for recovery still works for oreo and pie.
    please read my correct guide. thanks. 🙂

charge up ur phone with usb cable. in shutdown state. 
    then try press both power btn+vol up when it turns on into android logo and vibrate then release the power btn and keep holding vol up. after that you see the "no command" android.
    what u need to do is to press power botton first then quickly press vol up and quickly release the volume up again and voila!~ 🙂
  • Jinbrian Z Trazona This saved my day. Thank you very much for the comment
    I have followed your order and its successful. I have followed the same
    1. Charge the phone
    2. Continue Press Power Button + Volume Up
    3. When its vibrates => release Power Button and keep Volume UP
    4. You will see a "no command" message on the screen now
    5. Then Press Power Button Then Press Volume Up Button and release immediately 
    6. Now you will see the reset factory screen, Then select the appropriate and proceed.
    In my case I have selected the reset from factory.  Its working perfectly.
    Thank you very much for spending time in this question.