Want to ask Juho and the rest of the team a question?

Hi guys, submissions are now closed. We are producing a video response and will publish it soon!

Want to ask Juho and the rest of the team a question?

[Deleted User] [Deleted User]
✭✭  /  edited March 13

Hi guys, submissions are now closed. We are producing a video response and will publish it soon!

Comments

• bhagyesh2491 bhagyesh2491
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Will the updated pro camera app (the one with 10 sec shutter speed) on the phones launched in MWC 2019 arrive on the previous phones which already have pro camera ? And also the native face unlock ?
  • Sure here is my Question: Why is Pie update not stable on Nokia 2.1? like the most simple thing doesnt work which is the statusbar... usually it is transparent but it has a black bar where the battery and connection symbols are. ( only in Portrait) Landscape is working as it should...
  • Jonesqalez838 Jonesqalez838
    ✭✭  /  edited February 25
    Hey, I've got a question.
    I use the headphone jack quite a lot, and so do many other people. Photographers, as well. So why didn't you include one with the Nokia 9 PureView? It's an essential port, and I think Nokia shouldn't follow silly trends, and just stay special.
  • Hi, I wanted to know if there is any vast difference between the Nokia 8.1 4gb ram variant and 6gb ram variant. I wanted to purchase the phone for a long time now, but i am in a pickle as i am now in Qatar, and here we don't have the 6gb ram variant. I can purchase the 6 gb ram variant from india but i just wants to know if it's worth the hustle I am gonna have to go through. Thanks and eagerly waiting for the next big thing from Nokia @juho
  • Snakedog Snakedog
     / 
    When does the Nokia 9 will be available in Switzerland? 
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 25
    Excellent thanks for the oppertunity @matteo.m . Was wondering what's Mr. Juho's thoughts on foldable devices and is such a device something Nokia will be developing in the future and/or already developing? 

**edit: Typo **
  • user1508938037450 user1508938037450
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The same question I asked in the last months (and not only I). 

WHEN HMD ROLL OUT THE MODIFIED AND BETTER CAMERA-FIRMWARE FOR THE NOKIA 8 (2017)??? Juho Sarvikas spook FROM NOVEMBRE 2018. And now? WE HAVE FEBRUARY 2019. And? NO UPDATE!!! I'm not interessted in on Nokia 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7. I would VERY HAPPY, when I could get an INFORMATION and a RESULT!!! THANK YOU! 
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Firstly congratulations to team HMD for all new classic & glamours portfolios.

I would like to ask .. is it not possible to create a technical support section moderated by technical team... as the app based technical helps are practically pathetic or to create a feedback collection center integrated with this for realtime bug fixtures & continuous system improvement ?
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I want to ask when the front camera issues get resolved of 8.1? 
  • pkumar pkumar
    ✭✭  / 
    Why Nokia devices have many software bugs and not solved for long time? Why promise for face unlock in not fulfilled? Also why Nokia devices are the last one in android one program to receive security patch?  
  • cri347 cri347
    ✭✭✭  / 
    A few question about Nokia 8:
    -When will you update the camera app with the new UI, AR/AI effects and above all with a decent processing algorithm?
    Almost the whole lineup now has the new app and with the release of the Nokia 9 there are no more excuses, having the same approach of RGB and monochromatic sensors that shoot in contemporary.
    -When do you update the Glance screen with a proper one with support for notifications from all apps?
    -Where are the app actions mentioned in the build 5.140 changelog? Google Action Services are missing...
    -Will you also get the face unlock on Nokia 8 as promised months ago?
  • Shailesh Paudel Shailesh Paudel
    ✭✭  /  edited February 25
    Nokia 7 plus has brightness problem ( novatek  v 07 display) it doesn't get dim below 20% brightness.hard to use at night. pls solve it...
  • makziweng makziweng
    ✭✭  / 
    Can we havethis colour for wireless charger? Because this colour is so nice!        https://www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/products/4448
  • niraj limaye niraj limaye
    ✭✭  / 
    Congratulations! @HMD_Laura : On launch event of Barcelona HMD global done fabulous job.
    I like to ask team HMD that it is 2 years after launch of Nokia 3, 5, and 6. So those phone will get last OS update for their phone. So HMD have any buyback offers to update their old phones? HMD global can reuse/ recycle the framework of their old phones. So their will be win-win-win situation for company-customer-and even our planet. Obviously HMD need to talk to their manufacturers Foxconn, but I think that will be a good gift to Nokia loyal customers. In addition to it, it will be win-win-win for Nokia-Nokians-Nature. What you think on that idea @matteo.m @juho?      
  • Teddy Teddy
    ✭✭  / 
    When will nokia 3.1plus get the pie update??
  • user1535316420182 user1535316420182
    ✭✭✭  / 
    After oreo update; nokia 8's video recording have a lot of issues. İts autofocus broken and every second zoomin in and out. After 1 years later there is no fix by nokia. Why? 

After pie update; nokia 8's compass broken. İts behaving wrong. After 4 months theres no fix and we can not use navigation apps properly.. why nokia fix these issues promptly? Because these issues important issues and fixing them not so hard..

Why nokia 8 users waiting too much? (One year or 3-4 months so much time for coding something)
  • Krishna Krishna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Face unlock for Nokia 7plus
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 26
    Will the new pro camera be available on the other devices like Nokia 5.1 plus ?And When ?
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Will the native face unlock be available on other devices ? And when ?
  • MANAZ MANAZ
     /  edited February 26
    PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU LIKE IT :- I am student who is very techy and multitasking . I didn't see nothing special and powerful in your smartphones I just suggest that Please do special group discussion with TOP TECH YOUTUBERS and improve your products , although there is no questions about built quality and style but there are some about inside we love stock Android beyond it there must be something special and powerful . something special like ASUS ZENFONE Z5 its Obeserving AI special AI and powerful Processors like giving powerups in in every ways 
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Congratulations! @HMD_Laura : On launch event of Barcelona HMD global done fabulous job.
    I like to ask team HMD that it is 2 years after launch of Nokia 3, 5, and 6. So those phone will get last OS update for their phone. So HMD have any buyback offers to update their old phones? HMD global can reuse/ recycle the framework of their old phones. So their will be win-win-win situation for company-customer-and even our planet. Obviously HMD need to talk to their manufacturers Foxconn, but I think that will be a good gift to Nokia loyal customers. In addition to it, it will be win-win-win for Nokia-Nokians-Nature. What you think on that idea @matteo.m @juho?      
    Great idea, but not practical or feasible. It will cost HMD/Nokia more to return the devices to their designated recycle company and to recycle than the device(s) is/are worth or that what they might be able to get out of it and reuse, in my opinion. It doesn't help HMD/Nokia go bankrupt just to recycle old unwanted/unused devices. Regarding buy-backs it might be easier for carriers to buy back the device(s) and resell them as second hand, Nokia is a manufacturer not a reseller, if they buy it back what will they do with the devices and who will they sell it to? Back to the carriers or your local cellphone shop? Again I don't think it will be cost effective for Nokia/HMD to do, not to mention the time and effort for little return. In my country the carriers don't even do buy-backs that I know of. If you feel so strongly about recycling your old device, contact someone in your area and do your part for the environment. Just what I think.  
  • Ben2525 Ben2525
     /  edited February 26
    Sir , Please do decrease price of phones like nokia 8.1 ,nokia 7.1 , Nokia 3.1 plus in Indian market because it's huge amount for these specifications. In the case of Nokia 8.1 it has an 710 processor and it's rival poco f1 has 845 chipset . And it starts pricing from ₹20000 and Nokia 8.1 starts pricing from ₹ 2699. In case Nokia 7.1 it has 636 chipset we should pay ₹19k for it . Please consider pricing of phones . Please price the phone in Indian market as same as Chinese market . Plz this is an request
  • sparx-77 sparx-77
     /  edited February 26
    Dear Juho, When we get a stable pie update on Nokia 7 Plus. The build quality of the phone is great. But the software is a nightmare for us. A WiFi MAC with 02 and all zeros, Clearing an App cache Freezing, Frequent App Crash. I am not worrying about monthly security patches but really need a Saviour Update.
  • ignas ignas
    ✭✭✭  / 

It has been half a year since the aforementioned camera update that didn't fix anything. We still have the same bugs that were introduced in the initial Pro release last summer. You said don't get carried away, well where is that "new experience"?
  • kiranzzz512 kiranzzz512
    ✭✭  / 
    Kindly fix the battery drain on nokia 8 pie.
This discussion has been closed.