New Phone

Hello i want to buy New Nokia Phone but i want to ask about software Android One i hear Android One will be supported only for three years but after three years what will happen support will end and software will be dead?

New Phone

rambo1 rambo1
 /  edited February 25
Hello i want to buy New Nokia Phone but i want to ask about software Android One i hear Android One will be supported only for three years but after three years what will happen support will end and software will be dead? And after that i need to buy New phone?

Answers

• software want get dead, it wont gate any updates,you will only miss new updates.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

It's not clear when the "3 years of security updates" will actually end, because it may be dated from when the phone is released in your local market, or even when it is first publicly announced, not from the date you bought it.

After you stop getting security updates there is no need to get a new phone, your phone will continue to function fine, but if any new vulnerabilities are discovered you may not get the security patch for them.

I hope that helps.

Cheers :)