Photos are getting blurred after few days

Photos are getting blurred ,captured pictures as well as downloaded photos after few days. Is it my photography problem or Nokia's.!

Photos are getting blurred after few days

habeeb shaik habeeb shaik ✭✭
✭✭  / 
Photos are getting blurred ,captured pictures as well as downloaded photos after few days.
Is it my photography problem or Nokia's.!
Anyone tell me what is the reason?

Comments

• sobinone sobinone ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    pls do a hard reset.....
  • Yeah,i also face this issue.
  • Abuyks Abuyks
     / 
    Same issue here
  • Same issue here. Blur photo, blank photo, blur+ creating double photo.
  • Lawss Lawss ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Run Graphics test (As per Chat support Nokia phones will clear most of the bugs by doing this)

Switch off the phone->Connect to a charger->wait until battery appears->Press and hold the power and volume up button->release the power button when you see android one on the screen but keep holding the volume up button until you see the android robot and then release-> press the power button and click the volume up button once->Select the run graphics test from the list using the volume keys and selecting using the power button-> once the test is done use the power button and reboot system now, that's it.

Your phone would have cleared of most of the bugs.
  • bhagyesh2491 bhagyesh2491 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I guess you are viewing the thumbnails rather than the actual images .Please check the photo sizes .To sort out the issue please follow the following steps -
    1. File manager →Click on hamburger icon→Settings →Enable "Show hidden Files "
     2. Go to file manager →Internal storage →DCIM→.thumbnails(hidden file)→Create a new folder in thumbnails as ".nomedia" 
    And then you are good to go .Now the thumbnails won't appear and you can view your original photos .