Nokia 5.1 plus touch working automatically and unresponsive some times, creating lots of thumbnails

Device start working automatically, touch becomes unresponsive a lot, keeps irritating me, freezes sometimes at a specific point.

Nokia 5.1 plus touch working automatically and unresponsive some times, creating lots of thumbnails

Anurag Dixit Anurag Dixit
✭✭  / 
Device start working automatically, touch becomes unresponsive a lot, keeps irritating me, freezes sometimes at a specific point. Lots of thumbnails are automatically being created daily filling the storage and creating confusion among original and thumbnail.And portrait mode is also not working very good and fingerprint scanner is little bit unresponsive sometime.
Tagged:

Answers

• Jitesh Raut Jitesh Raut
    ✭✭  / 
    same problem in my nokia 5.1 plus
  • Sharan Aithal Sharan Aithal
    ✭✭  / 

Thumbnail creating.2GB of two files.
    Every time I delete this file and after some time it creates these files.
    Is there any way to fix this problem?
  • Pratyush Mondal Pratyush Mondal
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue
  • Krishnendu Khan Krishnendu Khan
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes am also face the touch problem
  • BangMe'Hard BangMe'Hard
    ✭✭  / 
    Google photos app shows whatsapp thumbnails, shared and status pics too. Its so irritating. Everytime i put nomedia file in the folder to avoid showing it in the app but after few days again it starts showing. Somehow the nomedia file gets deleted. its so much frustrating. I never faced this issue in any other phones. only in this phone im facing this issue. 
  • Shivaay Shivaay
    ✭✭  / 
    I am also facing same issue of unresponsive touch randomly and those of you who are facing thumbnail issue can formate the memory card by computer and it will be fix!
  • krishnaar krishnaar
    ✭✭  / 
    Go to internal storage > DCIM > .thumbnails and create a new file with name .nomedia(this file makes the media scanner not index this location)
  • Sandip Jasani Sandip Jasani
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue 
    I was going 3 Time Nokia service centre in Surat Gujarat
    But they are not given proper solution
  • Jitesh Raut Jitesh Raut
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue 
    I was going 3 Time Nokia service centre in Surat Gujarat
    But they are not given proper solution
    Yes bro i was going 3 or 4 time Nokia service centre in Gujarat Vapi but they are not given solution they said that we looking first time this issue and they have no any solution about this
  • Naveenkk Naveenkk
    ✭✭  / 
    Phone automatically registers touch and starts opening apps and scrolling across, and sometimes becomes unresponsive, all that gets fixed with a simple screen off/on button, as from the looks it looks like software problem, please fix it ASAP. It would be big help.
  • jaykay jaykay
    ✭✭  / 

Thumbnail is from Google photos app from your backup photos. Can be removed by uninstalling photos app. Touch issue is faced by everyone. There needs to be a remedy.

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Naveenkk

Have you backed up your data and done a factory reset?

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

jaykay✭✭  /  November 17

Thumbnail is from Google photos app from your backup photos. Can be removed by uninstalling photos app. Touch issue is faced by everyone. There needs to be a remedy

@jaykay

Not sure what you mean by touch issue. My 5.1 plus works great no issues at all. Contact support for help or to get your phone checked out.