Fans, Forum members, and Staff @ MWC 2019 - Interviews

Hi guys, thought you'd enjoy this interview with some of our forum members, fans, and staff at MWC 2019.

Fans, Forum members, and Staff @ MWC 2019 - Interviews

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  /  edited March 13

Hi guys, thought you'd enjoy this interview with some of our forum members, fans, and staff at MWC 2019.

Comments

• Olutayo Paul Olutayo Paul
    ✭✭  / 
    pls my Nokia5 phone is not loud, what can be the problem
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 27
    @madbilly 👏.I think you enjoyed a lot with new community member with Nokia 9.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 27
    @nitin kachare, @madbilly is their favourite fan 🤣 Most Pampered fan😅🤣

No doubt he got good writing skills. 😃🍾
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 27
    @wilson shrestha you da man! :D

@nitin kachare yes we had a great time, great to meet other enthusiasts each with such different stories of how they got involved with Nokia.

@NIMISHA pampered? Maybe that's fair. Favourite? I'm not sure, I think am quite critical of them, they may not like some of the things I write. Thanks for the praise on my writing skills, that's nice, but there are people who are much better than me - they have their own Nokia news blog website and they are called @Themightym and @stipe1906 - I think they are the real #1 Nokia Fans. :smiley:

Also @NIMISHA where did you get that photo of me which you PMed to me? I haven't seen it anywhere else online.
  • Thanks for posting the content here too!
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @madbilly Nice to see you there man! I'm sure you had a good time there! I'm now waiting for you to unfold the mysteries after a break. I'm hoping you got stories to tell :D
    I agree about @stipe1906 & @Themightym . Those guys are an inspiration :) IDK how they manage it with their schedules, but they are really the game changers when it comes to Nokia centric blogs.
  • Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you this little essay about my experience in Barcelona. It is in Italian only and has already been posted on one of the major online websites that talks about Nokia phones:

• stipe1906 stipe1906
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    @madbilly Nice to see you there man! I'm sure you had a good time there! I'm now waiting for you to unfold the mysteries after a break. I'm hoping you got stories to tell :D
    I agree about @stipe1906 & @Themightym . Those guys are an inspiration :) IDK how they manage it with their schedules, but they are really the game changers when it comes to Nokia centric blogs.
    Thanks for the kind words. Most of the time we don't know either  :#
  • stipe1906 stipe1906
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you this little essay about my experience in Barcelona. It is in Italian only and has already been posted on one of the major online websites that talks about Nokia phones:

Great to hear you had a great time there and a nice writeup (Google Translate does a good job). :) 
  • nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD should Declare @madbilly as a President of Nokia Fans Community 😀
    I Feel Very Lucky That I Got Seat Just Next to Him at Dubai Launch Event 🙂

But You Didn't Answer ,Who Is Nikita ? 🤣
    According To Team If You Use That word So Many Times , Autocorrect Done It's Job when you write Nokia or something similar 🤣🤣🤣
  • Jonesqalez838 Jonesqalez838
    ✭✭  / 
    Awesome video and interviews! I really hope I'll be able to attend MWC one day, looks like everyone had a great time!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 28
    :D :D :D
    Yes, who on earth is Nikita! Maybe the only person who knows what the letters HMD stand for...!

PS - I don't want to be president of anything thank you! :D
  • stipe1906 said:
    Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you this little essay about my experience in Barcelona. It is in Italian only and has already been posted on one of the major online websites that talks about Nokia phones:

Great to hear you had a great time there and a nice writeup (Google Translate does a good job). :) 
    Thanks! Really appreciated.
  • madbilly said:
    Yes, who on earth is Nikita! Maybe the only person who knows what the letters HMD stand for...!

Is there a way to discover that?
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 28
    madbilly said:

Is there a way to discover that?
    @matteo.m once told me that I will learn the answer when I have acquired "all" of the stars! The problem is, I don't know how many "all" is. :D
  • neng neng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Haha yeah probably not more than 5 @madbilly ; :p  ...Because if there is more than the acclaimed 5 stars rating, then you need to climb up even more to learn the mystic secret of what HMD really is !!!   :D
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Thanks @nokianchetan :smiley:

We all know 'HMD' stands for ''hold my drink'.
    Exactly what Google, Samsung, Apple, Sony and Huawei's imaging departments have been doing since Feb 24.
    That's one drink for every camera 😎✌️
  • madbilly said:
    Thanks @nokianchetan :smiley:

We all know 'HMD' stands for ''hold my drink'.
    Exactly what Google, Samsung, Apple, Sony and Huawei's imaging departments have been doing since Feb 24.
    That's one drink for every camera 😎✌️
    good one
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Francesco Bacchini
    Now, the real question - Is it Finlandia and cranberry juice, or Absolut and orange?
    My Dad is from Finland, but still prefers Absolut.
    Go figure!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @TommiS can confirm that it was Lapin Kulta and Hartwall Original Long Drink (Lonkero?):
  • TommiS TommiS
    ✭✭  / 
    Haha, what i have seen HMD really likes Lapin Kulta beer and Original Long Drink. Both made by Finnish company Hartwall. These other companies should be proud of being can holders for such a good beverages  :D
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @TommiS My cousin Kimmo swears by Karhu. Here says it's a good farmer's beer? 
    I don't always get his jokes 🤠
  • user1513791683644 user1513791683644
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Awesome to see members of the community in person, looks like it was really awesome in Barcelona. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 6
    @user1513791683644 it was awesome! I'm very lucky :smiley:

PS - I'll try that photo again:

• Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 6
    I'm not from Spain, related to Spaniards nor have I ever been to Spain. Despite all that, I still find myself taking a nap every day after I have lunch. It's a brilliant idea. :)
  • TommiS TommiS
    ✭✭  / 

Pitkänen said:
    @TommiS My cousin Kimmo swears by Karhu. Here says it's a good farmer's beer? 
    I don't always get his jokes 🤠
    I'am not sure if there is any joke  :)  Beer seems to be pretty important for Finnish people and everyone has their own favourite brand. Karhu = Bear so it's bear beer  :D

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 11
    We have faces assigned to the nickname.  ;)
  • UGWUIKE UGWUIKE
    ✭✭  / 
    All of you had a great time
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @petrus I'm still not changing my pic on this forum, my robot stays! :D
    @UGWUIKE you are correct, we all had a great time, we are very lucky :smiley:
Prev1