Issues with Nokia 6.1 plus

My Phone gets muted on its own. whatsapp freezes. I stopped using it now. How to solve?

Issues with Nokia 6.1 plus

Manish O Manish O
✭✭  /  edited February 27
My Phone gets muted on its own. whatsapp freezes. I stopped using it now. How to solve?

Comments

• Hi,
    was it 6GB Variant or 4GB, I wonder ! ?
  • I suppose it should still be covered by the company warranty.
  • Kayourcome Kayourcome
    ✭✭  / 
    Is any body here having hanging issues on Nokia 6.1 plus?
  • Sanjaysh277 Sanjaysh277
     / 
    Nokia 6.1 - just stopped charging and now is dead ..nothing happening ?and the phone is just 5months old ..What the **** is this ? Anyone else facing similar issues or can help …
  • Arjun K Vinod Arjun K Vinod
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi there....!!. I am using Nokia 6.1 + and recently after my OTA update the phone is taking a while to charge......it took me 1 and half hours to get it from 15% to 30%.....Should I be concerned....????
  • lolu lolu
    ✭✭  / 
    I am having problems with charging my nokia 6.1 plus. Always trial and error to fix the cable to the charging port and when lucky, have to hold it down by hand. What could be the solution please.The phone is just about 2 months
  • user1534855437226 user1534855437226
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia don't accept the actual problem is in the phone.i have also charging issue with my Nokia 6.1 plus but the Nokia care guy said it's accidentally damaged by you while connecting the charger and it's a physical damage to it is not in warranty. 

And no one do anything for that problem all the fault is phone users not the company.
  • user1534855437226 user1534855437226
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6.1 - just stopped charging and now is dead ..nothing happening ?and the phone is just 5months old ..What the **** is this ? Anyone else facing similar issues or can help …
    Hey bro just imagine that your money is stolen by someone thats it . no one do anything for this from nokia . I have also baught nokia 6.1 plus and damaged my phones charging port by put the C-type cable wrong way according to nokia. Can anyone tell me how can we put the C-type cable wrong way in the 6.1 plus 
  • user1539780797441 user1539780797441
     /  edited March 5
    i am facing problems with my phone Nokia 6.1 plus Bluetooth. It's getting on by itself.
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    plz get in touch with authorized service point, they will upgrade