Nokia8 TA-1004 android pie problem

after I update my android the speed of my smart phone decrease a lot and the hot spot visible after 2 min i turn it on how can i go back to previous version of…

Nokia8 TA-1004 android pie problem

after I update my android the speed of my smart phone decrease a lot and the hot spot visible after 2 min i turn it on
how can i go back to previous version of android 

Comments

• usercub usercub
     /  edited February 27
    Hello, 

Before going back to previous version, did you try:
    - reseting your phone
    - reset your network data
    - tried it with without all the apps you usually use

Look, i am not trying to be a smart a*@, android, is just, by it's nature (software design, and i am not refering to the interface) an OS.
    That means that, besides what the actual manufacturer does, there will be quite a few of other problems that might occur, that are not controled by said manufacturer (especially on vanilla os).
    And i am not refering only to google and/nokia. By its nature, android can be affected greatly by apps that are bugy, or, have bugs with the latest os version. Also, the fact that the majority of android phones don't actually have the latest os and/or security patches does not help with the state of app suporting the latest ..well, os. 
    So, can you please be a little bit more detailed with your post, at least? Other people with similar issues will then post too. Maybe you have a quirky vpn app, or who knows, a third party launcher.
    How can i relate if:
    - i have no clue what version of the phone you have
    -  i have no clue what network you are
    - did you have the beta?
    - did you actually tried anything to solve your problem
    - i have no clue if you actually took a look at the existing forum thread, on the first page.
    - did you try to chat with support
    - do you realise this is COMMUNITY forum, not the an official one.

Again, i am not trying to offend, i just believe that you should at least help with some details, before asking for help.

My pie issues, based on MY usage:
    - compass is broken. It actually affected me several times, when i was using the gps walking (at one point i was freezing my a$$ because the compas was confused :/ )
    - i had no espectation for the camera quality, but this did not justify the problems i had with the actual camera app (seems to be stable now, but for about an year, it was a lottery)
    - screen burn in - very visible on specific solid backgrounds
    - auto correct has issues, i selected the correct variant and it just ... does not work, some times. Example: corr3ct was corrected as corr3ct :/, although i have clicked on the "correct" variant. Very annoying, it  actually affected me on some  quick replies, from work. That was bad.
    - audio recorded a meeting just to find out that the file was corrupted because android 8.1, vanilla, did not have support for 4+ gb files (no warnings, no explanations)
    From the above problems, i fault Nokia only for the camera, compass and screen, the rest and some more, on google and third party apps. 

Later edit:
    - grammar and other corrections
    - i have failed to see the phone version in the title, my bad

Later edit of later edit:
    - on the security side of things, patches, we are miles/km ahead of most of android phones/ echosystems, really.
  • 1. Triple edditing a post will make your post dissapear, I guess for approval
    2. Hope my original comment will be approved,i've put a little bit of soul in it ;)