How to overcome download mode in 6.1plus

I am not able to restart the phone. Neither it is shutting down. Every time it is showing download mode

How to overcome download mode in 6.1plus

I am not able to restart the phone. Neither it is shutting down. Every time it is showing download mode

Answers

• rarespecies rarespecies
     / 
  • MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Try going to the recovery mode and re-booting the phone from there. 
  • Caio Barros Caio Barros
    ✭✭  / 
    Impossibile. ... my Nokia X6 stay here inútil 3 motos

• Raymoona Raymoona
     / 
    i have nokia 6.1 plus and it is stuck in download mode ..i tried all solution nothing worked ..any help?
  • LukeTheSpook LukeTheSpook
     / 
    I have a Nokia 6.1. 2 days ago it was warm in my pocket and I noticed "Download mode" message on the white screen with AndroidOne only. I did not do anything to start this process. The phone is unresponsive. I have tried pressing and holding volume up + power button , I have tried connecting to a Windows 10 PC and pressing the buttons above. Nothing has helped. The phone eventually just goes flat.
    Nokia will not help me under warranty because the phone came via Hong Kong and I am in Australia.
    My phone is completely useless through no fault of my own. Thanks for nothing Nokia.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I have a Nokia 6.1. 2 days ago it was warm in my pocket and I noticed "Download mode" message on the white screen with AndroidOne only. I did not do anything to start this process. The phone is unresponsive. I have tried pressing and holding volume up + power button , I have tried connecting to a Windows 10 PC and pressing the buttons above. Nothing has helped. The phone eventually just goes flat.
    Nokia will not help me under warranty because the phone came via Hong Kong and I am in Australia.
    My phone is completely useless through no fault of my own. Thanks for nothing Nokia.
    Hi, one thing you can try is to play with the boot slots. That does work for a significant number of users - https://www.techmesto.com/possible-fix-nokia-smartphone-stuck-on-download-mode-after-ota-update/
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Overcome it with sheer willpower. 🤣
  • bharath75 bharath75
     / 
    I am facing the same issue Bro, I just want to know is there any Service Center in Bangalore where I can take the phone.
    I purchased It online from nokia website and still under warrant