Google Assistant Not working

(Image) Google Assistant isnt working in the Nokia 8.1.

Google Assistant Not working

Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
Google Assistant isnt working in the Nokia 8.1. I am not able to enable the voice match option in the assistant settings, can't retrain and delete previous voice. Please check if your Google Assistant is having this problem or not .. If you have any fix for it please share .. 

@nitin kachare @NIMISHA @madbilly @SASHA UROV @MD.Rahim
Tagged:

Comments

• Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    This is a Google wide problem and has nothing to do with Nokia. Looks like Google's voice servers are messed up. See this thread. People waiting for a fix forever. Not working for me also. 

https://support.google.com/assistant/thread/221390?hl=en
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    This is a Google wide problem and has nothing to do with Nokia. Looks like Google's voice servers are messed up. See this thread. People waiting for a fix forever. Not working for me also. 

https://support.google.com/assistant/thread/221390?hl=en
    But its working well in my brother's Mi A1.. that's why I have doubt
  • t.anji800 t.anji800
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    If you can't find any solutions from searching this forum and the wider web then you need to contact support directly: https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar I downloaded google assistant app.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    If you can't find any solutions from searching this forum and the wider web then you need to contact support directly: https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
    They know nothing .. I have contacted them 😫😫😫
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar I downloaded google assistant app.
    I have tried that way too.. Same problem exists
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @wilson shrestha do you have any solution for this, have you tried this feature ever? Please let us know, as you're using 8.1 that's why. 
  • Paul Murphy Paul Murphy
    ✭✭  / 
    I had this and solved it eventually... Can't remember how. But went through all the phone and assistant settings thoroughly until I fixed it. I was somewhere slightly unexpected.
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I think I've found a fix.... Just clear the app data and configuring again. 

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @wilson shrestha do you have any solution for this, have you tried this feature ever? Please let us know, as you're using 8.1 that's why. 
    Hello, @NIMISHA this seems to be a bug from Google themselves and not only Nokia but other phones are suffering from this. This has basically arised because of Google rolling out its new feature for its Google Assistant called Assistant Lock Screen Access. This bug is from the server side and should be resolved automatically for everyone as it did with me. I was suffering from this but now it has resolved for me.

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    How did it resolve for you @wilson shrestha? I believe google provide update same timing at everywhere. Then how could you able to use? And also have bit different pattern what @Argho Sarkar posted. 
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    How did it resolve for you @wilson shrestha? I believe google provide update same timing at everywhere. Then how could you able to use? And also have bit different pattern what @Argho Sarkar posted. 
    Try what I suggested above. Should work. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Oh it's the same thing that me and @Argho Sarkar posted. He must have sent the setting from Google App whereas I sent it from Google Assistant App. But nonetheless its the same thing. 

No I didn't get any update. As, I said its something that gets enabled automatically from the server side. If it is still not fixed for you then try clearing the data and cache of your Google app. If it is still not fixed then you have to wait for sometime.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    My google assistant is working fine now .. 😅😅😅
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I updated the lasted version of google and now it's working 😃 
    @wilson shrestha @rehbar ali men thanks for your suggestions.  
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I updated the lasted version of google and now it's working 😃 
    @wilson shrestha @rehbar ali men thanks for your suggestions.  
    You're most welcome.