Nokia 2 oreo update issue

(Image) Hey everyone, I am Sudipta from Bangladesh. I am using Nokia 2 one year!!!

Nokia 2 oreo update issue

Sudipta Podder Sudipta Podder
✭✭  / 
Hey everyone, I am Sudipta from Bangladesh. I am using Nokia 2 one year!!! So when I recently updated my phone Android 7.1.1 nougat to Android 8.1.0 oreo then I noticed a problem that I can't update Google App from Google play store. It says that "Your device isn't compitable with this version" and my Google assistant isn't work properly by telling "Ok Google". And I noticed another probel of Nokia 2 software problem!!! After Oreo update, my phone could not receive security patch update!!! So Please fix this problem and send regular updates for all Nokia 2 users!!! And I also talk to Juho Sarvikas for learn more about Nokia phones/Tablets.

Comments

• amili amili
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2
    Hi, i have a similar problem with Instagram app. Restore the device after a upgrade
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Sudipta Podder  few things i would like to share
    1. After Oreo update Few apps like Google app and assistant Go will not get installed/updated as this OS comes with Go optimizing.But you can replace the google app with Google go app.
    2. Regarding Security patch as this device comes with December patch you can expect the next security update as Feb/March Update.
  • Sudipta Podder Sudipta Podder
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks