How is the Nokia 2.1 pie upgrade?

Guys, I use Nokia 2.1 anbd I have been waiting for the android pie upgrade which am yet to receive.

How is the Nokia 2.1 pie upgrade?

Guys, I use Nokia 2.1 anbd I have been waiting for the android pie upgrade which am yet to receive. But one thing is making me to be scared; I have several others complaining of pie upgrade bugs and series of malfunctioning. I don't want a situation whereby I will upgrade to pie with my Nokia 2.1 am I will start having such issues. Tell us your experience at the moment you upgraded your Nokia 2.1 to pie. Thank you! 

Comments

• Hazards Hazards
    ✭✭  / 
    Only bug I noticed is status bar in portrait mode. Plus there are no new features like gestures 
  • I have not received the update alert in my 2.1, what should I do?
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have yet to upgrade but I can promise that the Pie update will not be a buggy as when the 2.1 first launched 
  • @james njeru. I think it the pie update would come. Likewise me, am yet to receive the update as well. 
  • AMD AMD
     / 
    I have got it and regret it. I hate it!  How can I revert back to Oreo? Seriously. 
  • darkmandk darkmandk
    ✭✭  / 
    Stop spamming every topics here.Yes we know you dont like Pie,ok then but stop spamming everi topic here
  • I have gotten the pie and upgraded it. Its okay sand I love it. The user interface is good and better than the oreo. And one more thing, the camera has good improvement.

So don't be afraid to upgrade.