When will nokia 8.1 receive February security patch update?

When will nokia 8.1 receive February security patch update? Also when will the screen touch probelm be fixed? The screen hangs up many times.

When will nokia 8.1 receive February security patch update?

When will nokia 8.1 receive February security patch update? Also when will the screen touch probelm be fixed? The screen hangs up many times.
Tagged:

Answers

• JGera JGera
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the problem with the full bezel option, missing that feature on developer options. Hope february patch will fix it!
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JGera said:
    I have the problem with the full bezel option, missing that feature on developer options. Hope february patch will fix it!
    after the update of February, this item appeared in the settings of the screen, no need to look for it in the development menu
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JGera said:
    after the update of February, this item appeared in the settings of the screen, no need to look for it in the development menu

• romansyah romansyah
    ✭✭  / 
    still not get update yet :neutral:
  • romansyah said:
    still not get update yet :neutral:
    Me too... By the way, when will the selfie camera be improved? The photo of front camera is bad in good light, and the focus is subpar.
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    March2019 security patch Update rollout for pixel & essential devices started & we are yet waiting for February security patch