Nokia 2.1 model number clarification

I'm getting ready to buy the Nokia 2.1 phone soon and plan to use it within North America.

Nokia 2.1 model number clarification

onland onland
✭✭  / 
I'm getting ready to buy the Nokia 2.1 phone soon and plan to use it within North America. I'm not restricted to sourcing this product in my region, but I would like to hear from someone who might have the technical information to clarify the Nokia 2.1 model numbers for me. As far as I know, there appears to be FIVE different Nokia 2.1 variants which are these model numbers:

TA-1080, TA-1084, TA-1086, TA-1092, TA-1093

As far as cellular network support, I am aware that there are THREE variants for these regions:

US/Latin-America, EMEA/APAC, India

What I would like to know is, what exactly is the model number for both of the following combinations, if they exist?

1. US/LAM network support, dual-SIM (if this variant exists)
2. US/LAM network support, single-SIM

If someone (especially from HMD-Global) could clarify the 5 model numbers above that would be great so I can verify what I'm buying is the correct variant for my geographical region. Thanks.

Answers

• adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 2.1 is only available with dual SIM. No single sim model. Furthermore only one storage and memory configuration exist 

• masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @onland the Nokia 2.1V is available in Latin America in Verizon wireless network 
  • onland onland
    ✭✭  / 
    adylanchng - "The Nokia 2.1 is only available with dual SIM. No single sim model. Furthermore only one storage and memory configuration exist "

Actually, that is not true. I know for a fact that both single and double SIM versions exist. For example, UK and Australia (and also likely North America) use single-SIM versions. I believe India versions of the 2.1 phone uses dual-SIM version. Both versions definitely exist. I am still looking for model number clarification as to which of those 5 model numbers are for which georgraphical region and how many SIMs the phone accepts.

• Brandon Melton Brandon Melton
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 2.1 is only available with dual SIM. No single sim model. Furthermore only one storage and memory configuration exist 

I have the Nokia v2 and it's a single sim.

• Am in Nigeria  West Africa and my Nokia 2.1 is dual sim.