Expectations are high from HMD Global

I would like to share my thoughts which will be helpful for hmd team and nokia fans.

Expectations are high from HMD Global

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 2019
I would like to share my thoughts which will be helpful for hmd team and nokia fans.
1.Camera

We all nokia fans have high expectations from hmd i.e.every phone has to be good camera quality as per price doesn't matter which sensor they are using,how much megapixel it has whether samsung or sony sensor.we just needs honest good results on both of them with our Nokia Camera Application.Nokia Camera Application must have good enough details with proper skintone,sharpness,color and brightness level i.e.Post Image Processing which have quality as per price or competition on each nokia phone.May try Enhanced and Night Mode In Nokia Camera Application.
Only Good Camera Hardware on good price with gcam doesn't make any good sense if nokia camera application doesn't give good results.May works together with light.co in image processing on all nokia device for better results.
2.Dedicated Face Unlock
We all nokia user are waiting for dedicated face unlock feature on each nokia device.
3.Nokia Software Recovery Tool
We all Nokia Fans waiting for this tool from last 2 years.I want to tell you d team that it's much important tool for flashing our devices at home without any problems.So much time we wanted to do flash but we have to go on service center for that which is not good eveytime.
4.Bootloader Unlock
Most of Developers as well as user want this feature on Nokia Phones.

I know hmd doing very good job in android updates.Just be careful for fixing reported issues or bugs on devices.
Thank you.

Comments

• todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare you have my vote for the software recovery tool. 
    Would be great if that same tool could assist in updates then you can download the update and install not just every month's SP but the latest firmware/software/Os for example the Pie update.
    It think it has been asked multiple times but received no answers or anything. Thus I think it's not something Nokia feels we should have.
  • I just want Nokia to solve hanging issues first on all their products especially Nokia 6.1 plus
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare that's a great summary of issues which we're all hoping for, thank you for sharing.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    @nitin kachare that's a great summary of issues which we're all hoping for, thank you for sharing.
    Thanks 🙏