nokia 6.1+ problem in charging and worst after sales service

i bought nokia 6.1+ 3 months back and since 1 month there was a problem in charging and from last 10 days its not charging at all so i went to costumor care center ,ssv service center ,kalaburagi,karnataka they took my ph.

nokia 6.1+ problem in charging and worst after sales service

user1538635435218 user1538635435218
✭✭  / 
i bought nokia 6.1+ 3 months back and since 1 month there was a problem in charging and from last 10 days its not charging at all so i went to costumor care center ,ssv service center ,kalaburagi,karnataka they took my ph. for 10 days without giving me any replacement for that much time still it did not get repaired as the component was not available according to them and now after 16 days they took my ph. and told me to wait till they get it repaired .the staff doesnt behave properly and very bad after sales services as i was sitting there for 1 hr. i saw 4 other customers with the same complaints regarding 6.1+ so it has to be a manufacturing defect and they told them the same thing that 15 days it will take 
staff are very rude and not at all friendly
i was a very big fan of nokia so only i bought this ph. the moment it arrived but after this issue and moreover by seeing the attitude of customer care staff and after sales services, i will not recomend anyone to even think about buying nokia 
if SOMEONE from nokia is reading this kindly look into this matter as it is very serious if they want to stay in the market