[Bugs reports] In waits of March Security Patch

Yesterday Google announced Android Security Bulletin for March 2019. That means March Security Patch for Nokia 6 is coming up.

[Bugs reports] In waits of March Security Patch

Dark Eagle Dark Eagle
✭✭  / 
Yesterday Google announced Android Security Bulletin for March 2019. That means March Security Patch for Nokia 6 is coming up.
So let collect all known bugs of last Android 9 Pie update in this topic.
With the certain list of Nokia 6 Pie's bugs we can make more precise demands for HMD Global's coders.

Comments

• Navigation button stops in nokia 6, also finger print losses everyday. please fix it
  • NPraw NPraw
    ✭✭  / 
    1. Saved fingerprints lost in every restart so I have to soft reset the device each time it occur.
    2. Dolby atmos doesn't seem to work properly, much worse after Pie update.
    3. I don't know if this one also happen with others' 6 but adaptive battery always attempted to turn on by itself, even if I switch off this feature.
  • Milwaki Milwaki
    ✭✭  / 
    NPraw said:
    1. Saved fingerprints lost in every restart so I have to soft reset the device each time it occur.
    2. Dolby atmos doesn't seem to work properly, much worse after Pie update.
    3. I don't know if this one also happen with others' 6 but adaptive battery always attempted to turn on by itself, even if I switch off this feature.
    Same here
  • Leyfos Leyfos
     / 
    The sound goes so high and low every time automatically when I are listening music or watching videos ... 
  • Dark Eagle Dark Eagle
    ✭✭  / 
    Update the treat:
    But better add Pie and restore old Nougat (it'd be 6 in sum) to please oldfags too.

• KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭  / 
    If bugs are in Android 9 Pie itself, then HMD Nokia won't fix them for phone models. 
    Android bugs need to be fixed in Android itself. 

• KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭  /  edited March 14
    With the certain list of Nokia 6 Pie's bugs we can make more precise demands for HMD Global's coders.

Those Android security bulletin issues are just security vulnerabilities and fixes to them, so not technical bugs and fixes to them. 

Here is list of Android bug fixes in Google own Pixel phones and some of these fixes may affect Nokia phones too   https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/pixel/2019-03-01

• i have an issue,everytime i play video on facebook,youtube even it automatically pause,as well as when i play video tru browser it auto shrink into small view...anyone experience the same issue.
  • simi simi
    ✭✭  / 
    Step by Step procedure to downgrade Nokia 6 to Oreo from Pie   
    ,FRP Bypass in Any Nokia mobile
  • kofik kofik
    ✭✭  / 
    NPraw said:
    I had the same. After factory reset it is OK.
  • Yesterday Google announced Android Security Bulletin for March 2019. That means March Security Patch for Nokia 6 is coming up.

still awaiting for march update
  • jordi77 jordi77
    ✭✭  / 
    I find that every now and then I have to reset my finger prints on my phone as they get deleted from it other than that I am able to use it like I did on Oreo without any niggles
  • jordi77 jordi77
    ✭✭  / 
    The battery lasts for a day or so and you have to charge it up as it doesn't last long and the screen keeps going dark by it's self and I have to turn it back up just forgot to mention it with my last message
  • mic doesn't work properly at the beginning of conversation because I think there's also sensor problem and Dolby sounds is not good enough like it was before call answer hangs and can't be received if these issues can be resolved then there would not be that much of complaints