Loose USB, no charging + transfer!

Is there any solution to this issue of USB port loose by itself after 5months of use, it wld charge only after moving the usb pin for thousands time @ rate of…

Loose USB, no charging + transfer!

Jo Tonxing Jo Tonxing
✭✭  / 
Is there any solution to this issue of USB port loose by itself after 5months of use, it wld charge only after moving the usb pin for thousands time @ rate of 2% per hour, greatest regret of my life i bought this stupid phone.

Comments

• ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    all nokia phones have faulty charging port
  • ad19 ad19
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is there any solution to this issue of USB port loose by itself after 5months of use, it wld charge only after moving the usb pin for thousands time @ rate of 2% per hour, greatest regret of my life i bought this stupid phone.
    Yes. Sell the phone, take a pledge never to buy Nokia again and look for a better phone.

• jomyj jomyj
    ✭✭  / 

Hey guys i found a solution for all port issues i bought a magnetic charging cable

Just insert the port type and if the port is lose wrap a layer of tape around it and problem solved it will be tight

• jomyj jomyj
    ✭✭  / 

It's a 3.0amp cable so you may need to buy flipkart quick charge er for that . If charging speed is okay for you then no need to buy charger

• jomyj jomyj
    ✭✭  /