Successor to the E7 and N950?

Hi everyone, This it not about a Nokia, but a spiritual successor to the E7 and N950 from 8 years ago. Check out the F(x)tec Pro1:

Successor to the E7 and N950?

madbilly madbilly
Super User  / 
Hi everyone,

This it not about a Nokia, but a spiritual successor to the E7 and N950 from 8 years ago. Check out the F(x)tec Pro1: https://www.fxtec.com/

N-I-C-E! :grin:

Comments

• Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I like this phone. I wouldn't buy it, though. The physical keybord is not for me anymore, it's too slow compare to an on-screen keybord.
    But it IS a beautiful device. 🤩
  • Obiajulum Agu Obiajulum Agu
    ✭✭  / 
    I like the device. That blend of the past and the present future.

But it got to offer a bigger battery. 7K mAH and above. Use up the keyboard pane as the battery pack. 

Best wishes.
  • madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 
    That's an interesting thought on the battery. Why would it need more battery life than a full-touch smartphone?
  • himalayanmonk himalayanmonk
    ✭✭  /  edited May 21

This IS a beautiful phone. I feel that the size is a bit bigger though. I would like the screen to be around 4-5'. Keeping that (and price which also is too high) aside, so cool!

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @himalayanmonk,

I see you already found the fx(tec) Pro1! It's maybe a bit expensive, but there's nothing else like it available right now. (that Astro Slide I linked is still in crowdfunding/development stage).

Cheers 🙂