Hi HMD team!
You know we're all drooling over the prospect of getting our hands on the new 9 PureView.
It would have:
- Integrated battery (as high a capacity as possible)
- USB-C plug connection to communicate with and charge the 9 PureView
- Tripod connection
- Good design for cooling the 9 PureView, since otherwise it could get hot when wrapped in a large case
- Xenon flash (the grip tells the phone not to use it's own flash, but the grip's one instead)
- Two stage shutter button (communicates via USB-C)
- Lanyard attachment
- Another USB-C connection socket for charging it up
Or maybe you can come up with something which provides all this without actually making the phone any bigger? Now that would be innovation!