nokia 2 keeps on crashing after android 8 ugrade; nokia doesnt allow rollback.

When are they going to solve this issue? phone is badly reacheable; apps keep on crashing. keyboard doesnt start and when it does it disappears for no reason.

nokia 2 keeps on crashing after android 8 ugrade; nokia doesnt allow rollback.

When are they going to solve this issue? phone is badly reacheable; apps keep on crashing. keyboard doesnt start and when it does it disappears for no reason. in fact my 8 month old phone is not useable anymore and nokia support says there is no rollback. and thats right. you can request it, but the phone gives an error when checking for an update. just performed the fourth factory reset. im not reachable so my work suffer from it with security issues as a consequence. support sayd to go back to store for repair under garantee but they are sure that a they cant roll it back to seven, eight months use for 120 euro makes this the most expensive phone in the range. Im furious.
Tommorow consumers organisation in the netherlands are going to get involved, because i had it. this has nothing todo with launching a new and distribution, its the same unstable sh#t as they gave in november.

Comments

• guess what? the rollback just started. when its done this forrest runs to never return to betalabs again ever. so bye bye
  • I am having a similar problem with Nokia 3 after upgrade