Save/Email copies of support chats from My Phone

Hi @arttuaa and the rest of the HMD team! A suggestion for your support app (also the web version, but less urgent):

Save/Email copies of support chats from My Phone

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 8
Hi @arttuaa and the rest of the HMD team!

A suggestion for your support app (also the web version, but less urgent): Please provide the ability to email ourselves a copy of the support chat or to copy the text from the app. I had a good chat with support last night and when I asked them to email me a copy of our chat they said they couldn't "Because we are not allowed to do it".

I think HMD is the only organisation which doesn't provide this functionality from their online chat support channel, every other support team I've online chatted with can do this.

Please provide this function in your next update.

Cheers :smiley:
Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I believe this is something we should ask from freshchat. Because HMD probably has no control over the detailed functionality offered by the 3rd party platform.

I see that freshchat forums themselves have such a feature requested and they decided to not offer it. They did mention that this can be done by ticket creation. Not sure what that means or how that works.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think only customers of theirs can create tickets. Maybe worth a try though?

Still doesn't explain why HMD support team aren't allowed to email us a copy just by copy/paste from their screen.