Solution for all common faced issues

Kindly provide us the perfect updated software to solve all the Bugs.... Most common issues faced in Nokia 5.1 plus  1)Camera quality issue.....

Solution for all common faced issues

Karthic ks Karthic ks
✭✭  / 
Kindly provide us the perfect updated software to solve all the Bugs....
Most common issues faced in Nokia 5.1 plus 
1)Camera quality issue.....
2)Music player (google play music/(files) stops working once the screen is locked
3)Hanging sometimes....
4)Very slow while loading even small application.....
5)No app lock even third party is not working properly.....
6)Performance/Ram management/ speed is very much laggged after Pie update.....
And many more..... consider our request and provide solutions via OTA as soon as possible

Comments

• amor404 amor404
    ✭✭  /  edited March 10
    Maybe that is because it stops the background apps due to battery optimization is on on that particular apps. Like if you use live wallpaper or some apps which shows internet speed they will stop after particular period of time too.
  • I faced network issue after pie update, WiFi ore cellular network isn't work properly. Please fixed it on the next update. I almost forgot to tell that my notifications bar are also have bugs, the icon is miss-placed when I turned my phone into landscape mode and the battery icon get like a shadow below the icon itself. 
  • Hey guys going to Nokia care service centre resolved my issue  u guys should also go and do that  make sure you take back up of your phone as they will wipe out the software and take original receipt with you also make sure you demand for 'job sheet'  as after the software is wiped out if the issue is not solved you can complain to Nokia support  they ask for job sheet my number