Hi Laura please update us

Hi Laura it's been quite some time please update us regarding the upgrade to develpor preview 3 ( Android p beta 2 )

Hi Laura please update us

Amaze balls Amaze balls
✭✭✭  /  edited June 20
Hi Laura it's been quite some time please update us regarding the upgrade to develpor preview 3 ( Android p beta 2 )

Comments

• Wilson Shrestha Wilson Shrestha
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 20
    Hello, yes @Amaze balls we really need an update regarding DP3. Even the Developer Preview 4 is going get released in about a week. So, I also request @Laura to give us some info about the Developer Preview 3 on Nokia 7 Plus.
  • Amaze balls Amaze balls
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 19
    Yeah it's been several days zeo update
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 19

Hi all, 

Please don't open a new thread on the same topic just because I don't answer after a some hours. I don't work 24/7 and there was a weekend in between. Regarding the question I don't have an exact date when we will release Dev. Preview 3. Sorry to tell you guys that and I know it is frustrating, but I can’t change it and as I promised as soon as I can give you new information concerning the Dev. Preview I will. 

Have a nice day, 

Laura

✭✭✭  /  edited June 20
    People including me opened different threads because no one is replying in the old threads and come on..gone for some hours ? Really ? Some hours ? All we asked was one reply/update per day , one comment , one announcement anything like that but nothing that's why people are going furious... there are other people who didn't install p in first place lost volte after June security updates what about them no one is replying there too..
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 19

Hi amaze balls, 

As I said there was a weekend in between... not working on weekends. And as I stated further I will give you all information I get when I'm allowed to give them out. Right now, I don't have anything new on this topic, otherwise I would have posted it. But opening up a new topic all the time makes it quite difficult for me to follow everything. And for other topics I sometimes have to get information from other people before I can post something. This takes some time as well. But it is not like I don't see the posts or ignore them on purpose. Sometimes it just takes time until I know what's going on and if I can give already out some useful information or if I have to ask for patience. 

Best regards, 

Laura

✭✭✭  /  edited June 19
    Fine...but you see I bought this phone to test Android p with my apps. Me and my friend have to write blogs and make videos but ever since the it blowed on our face we have nothing to do all those other companies are fine and you dudes are the only people that ran into a trouble essential phone, Sony and even OnePlus is running Android p beta 2 and they're fine if develpor preview 4 drops and we're still on bricked oreo believe me people are gonna post a ton of threads down here. And by the way it's Tuesday here on my country not monday
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 19

I totally understand that this is a bad situation and it is inconvenient for you all that  it is not working the way it is supposed to do. It is just posting in here  (since it is a peer-to-peer community as stated in the rules) won’t solve the  problem. We are working on it and we will do our best to offer new updates as  soon as we can. 

And yes, I  know it is Tuesday (morning for me). Forum is just one part of my work and  Monday required me to do other stuff as well. But well, nevertheless I understand  your point but as I said I can’t give you more information right now simply because I don’t have them, although I would really like to do so. 

Best regards, 

Laura  

• user1521638886532 user1521638886532
     /  edited June 19

emmm,By the end of the world cup, beta2 will be released, I guess. :)

✭✭✭  / 
    @laura okay I understand I guess there's nothing to do anyway
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @user532 yeah but I'm putting my money on next world cup not this one 
  • kiko05 kiko05
    ✭✭  / 
    take your time laura..hope to hear from you the good news soon...
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yeah and soon is complicated word
  • kiko05 kiko05
    ✭✭  / 
    hi laura
    still no update about android p beta 2?

thanks