Custom ROM

Hey. I would like to create a Custom ROM for Nokia 2.1, but the problem is that I do not have this device. I would really need a pie ROM in zip.

Custom ROM

Hey. I would like to create a Custom ROM for Nokia 2.1, but the problem is that I do not have this device. I would really need a pie ROM in zip. Only in this way can I create a device tree and custom ROM. I am asking you for help. Thanks in advance. Greetings

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, so far Nokia hasn't even allowed to unlock the bootloader of their devices. Just the Nokia 8 has been allowed to unlock the bootloader officially. So, creating and porting a custom rom on a particular Nokia device is simply unreasonable at this time. 
  • Hello, so far Nokia hasn't even allowed to unlock the bootloader of their devices. Just the Nokia 8 has been allowed to unlock the bootloader officially. So, creating and porting a custom rom on a particular Nokia device is simply unreasonable at this time. 
    I need only Pie ROM in zip. I would create ROM for Redmi 4A. Redmi 4A have this same SoC, Snapdragon 425. Please help
  • I don't have Nokia 2.1 but I need this ROM.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    KarkowY said:
    Hello, so far Nokia hasn't even allowed to unlock the bootloader of their devices. Just the Nokia 8 has been allowed to unlock the bootloader officially. So, creating and porting a custom rom on a particular Nokia device is simply unreasonable at this time. 
    I need only Pie ROM in zip. I would create ROM for Redmi 4A. Redmi 4A have this same SoC, Snapdragon 425. Please help
    I checked everywhere on Google and on xda forums and it seems like nobody with Nokia 2.1 captured the ROM during the recent pie update.

Maybe there are folks out there who still haven't updated to Pie on their Nokia 2.1. You can try asking these users to help you to capture the OTA(ROM) while updating to Android Pie for you.
  • Just jett Just jett
    ✭✭  / 
    why would you want to do that whren you have stock android
  • hikari calyx hikari calyx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I only have E2M-0390 stock ROM (Android 8.1) available for Download, is that enough?

https://fih-firmware.hikaricalyx.com/hmd_en.html#e2m

Hope you can grab build-fingerprint from it.
  • hikari calyx hikari calyx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Also, what about porting MIUI to Nokia 5 / 6? Nokia 5 and 6 has Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 and similar to Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 (Proof: Nokia 2.1 E2M prototype was known as "msm8937_32go").
  • My Nokia 3.1 plus didn't get any security updates after it updated to android pie how can I update it to android 10

I am daily checking for updaate but I see the same message was Nokia 3.1plus is a useful phone to get an update