Fingers Crossed

Now that all the Samsung and Huawei people have had ample opportunity to sell their new devices in the PRC, the countdown's on for HMD to finally have a shot at this market.I suppose there are some privileges to being the top sellers in the country, but I'm not sure whether or not that has factored into the timing of the PureView release.

Fingers Crossed

Dailylife Dailylife
✭✭✭  / 
Now that all the Samsung and Huawei people have had ample opportunity to sell their new devices in the PRC, the countdown's on for HMD to finally have a shot at this market.
I suppose there are some privileges to being the top sellers in the country, but I'm not sure whether or not that has factored into the timing of the PureView release.
All I can see plastered on website after website is S10 this, S10+ that; Huawei this, and P20 that. Not interested.
Hoping that I'll be able to finally get the reservation I've been patiently waiting for.
I'm not sure how many phones this shop on JD.com will be stocking, but there are 88 other people hoping for the same luck.
Tomorrow it is.

Comments

• Dailylife Dailylife
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    Also interested to see how much the device is actually going to cost once the timer runs out.
    Curious to see if public opinion will be taken into consideration...
  • N808 N808
    ✭✭  / 
    Pitkänen said:
    Also interested to see how much the device is actually going to cost once the timer runs out.
    Curious to see if public opinion will be taken into consideration...
    I think that the determining factor will be 'how limited is limited?'

Supply and demand.
  • Dailylife Dailylife
    ✭✭✭  / 
    N808 said:
    I think that the determining factor will be 'how limited is limited?'

Supply and demand.
    Agreed. I don't have unlimited funds, so I hope the universe will be kind...