Android q

I want android q beta ota

SoC SoC ✭✭
✭✭  / 
Android q

Best Answer

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  Accepted Answer
    This is not possible as Google has released Android Q Beta only for Pixel devices. More smartphones will be added in future. :)

Answers

• Hey SoC

Android Q has officially released for Nokia users!! As part of Project Treble, you can now get Android Q, but to flash only. As for OTA, we're not exactly sure when it will release for all users, but the set date for rollback to be released is 16 May, and we can safely assume that the release of OTA will be around that time. Until then, Nokia specifically tells you not to download Android Q Beta through flashing it unless you are experienced in such matters.

More Information can be found here:
    https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/developer/

Have a great day :)
  • Conqueror Conqueror ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This is not possible as Google has released Android Q Beta only for Pixel devices. More smartphones will be added in future. :)
    Essention phone users are downloading the Android Q Build over the air
  • singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Essention phone users are downloading the Android Q Build over the air
    You are replying to a post from March though. At that time nothing of this sort was available. The beta wasn't released officially to any other device either.
  • saad elsaied saad elsaied ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    nokia lumia 520
  • singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nokia lumia 520

Enough of life for that poor phone. It won't get Android Q or Android at all. It's time that you upgrade to a new smartphone.
  • Evindzer Evindzer ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    nokia lumia 520
    Of coures all the Lumias will get Android Q, it's just around corner. 🤣🤣
  • Technicalguru Technicalguru
     / 
    Google has released Android Q Beta only for Pixel devices: https://quicktraff.com/magisk-v19-0-beta-android-q/

And Of course, Nokia has officially released Android Q for Nokia users!! :smile:
  • Hamijutt Hamijutt
     / 
    i want to downgrade 8.1 to 7 in nokia 2 ... please anybody send me the link
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hamijutt said:
    i want to downgrade 8.1 to 7 in nokia 2 ... please anybody send me the link
    Wait for the official downgrade from Nokia mobile which should come when ready. :)