Why my phone is taking too long time to unlock with PIN after updating to Android pie?

After updating my phone today from Android 8.1 to 9.0 my phone is taking long time to unlock (about 4 second but in Android oreo it was about 0.5 second) with…

Why my phone is taking too long time to unlock with PIN after updating to Android pie?

HabibMollah HabibMollah
 /  edited March 14
After updating my phone today from Android 8.1 to 9.0 my phone is taking long time to unlock (about 4 second but in Android oreo it was about 0.5 second) with PIN or pattern but face unlock is as fast as Android 8.1, if anyone has the solution then please share. 

Best Answers

• HabibMollah HabibMollah
     /  Accepted Answer
    As this is a major update I suggest you reset your phone and see if this fixes the issue. It is recommended to do a reset the device after major updates. :)

I'll try

Answers

• Hiker Hiker
     / 
    Nope, you are right on the target, mine is taking forever like 5 sec to unlock at the best of time, otherwise my nokia 3.1 after pie update, the phone wasn't able to recognize the correct pin when I try to unlock the screen, every time I have to restart to even try to unlock it and this issue come back again shortly after
  • Hiker said:
    Nope, you are right on the target, mine is taking forever like 5 sec to unlock at the best of time, otherwise my nokia 3.1 after pie update, the phone wasn't able to recognize the correct pin when I try to unlock the screen, every time I have to restart to even try to unlock it and this issue come back again shortly after
    That happened with me too but now everything is fine after disabling smart lock.  
  • jowel ahammad jowel ahammad
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem I also faced here