My Nokia 3.1 got android 9 pie.

3 hours after official release of the update, my phone got it.(Image)

My Nokia 3.1 got android 9 pie.

ishaq ishaq
✭✭  / 
3 hours after official release of the update, my phone got it.

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @ishaq hey! Have you faced any bug or issue after update?
  • isamusa909 isamusa909
    ✭✭  / 
    Have you got any problems after update?
  • Touch problem n battery percentage problem n batery usage not showing
  • ishaq said:
    What Country? There is no update for Romania.
  • thomas77 thomas77
     /  edited March 15
    And no Pie Update in Germany.
    whats wrong with Nokia ?
  • ishaq ishaq
    ✭✭  / 
    @ishaq hey! Have you faced any bug or issue after update?
    There was no any bug, its working smoothly so far
  • ishaq ishaq
    ✭✭  / 
    ishaq said:
    What Country? There is no update for Romania. i am an Nigeria
  • ishaq ishaq
    ✭✭  / 
    Have you got any problems after update?
    No any problem at all for me
  • Gachanja Joel Gachanja Joel
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div><a rel="nofollow">isamusa909</a> said:</div>
    <div>Have you got any problems after update?</div>
    </blockquote>
    <span>All else is good but The nav bar takes too much space.. please make it as small as the status bar</span>
  • Rachael Hempkin Rachael Hempkin
    ✭✭  / 
    I've not recieved pie update (UK) 
  • Got it from France during the night, good surprise this morning !
    I noticed yesterday that Android 10 / Q is available on Android Studio emulator so I was thinking about my Android One phone stuck at Android 8.1 by the way ;)

No problem for the moment, apart from the "Google Search" widget asking to Say "ok Google" stuck on the main screen that cannot be removed ;) at least I didn't succeeded

Volume management (by clicking on the scroll bar that pops up when you press volume key) is less simple on Android 9 than it was into 8.1 : by clicking on and Android 8.1 one you had the possibility to change others volumes too. But in that way, you have less chances to mute your alarm clock accidentally so I guess it's finally better.

Kernel is still 3.18 (according to Kernel.org it reached the end of its LTS support so I guess it has to change soon if we want a kernel that still receives security fixes), and this information is now hidden behind the "Android Version" text.
  • I'll probably backup my information and make it brand new by using factory reset in the next hours or days. It's cool to finally have Android 9 after 6 or 7 months or waiting (needless to say that all of us expect shorter times).
    Android 10 will be out in few months...
  • Strange how the update has appeared in France but not the UK, were only 18 miles away at the closest point.
  • Rachael Hempkin Rachael Hempkin
    ✭✭  / 
    I know I have checked constantly and its stuck on android 8.1 atm =(
  • Mind you, I must admit I'm a little dubious about updating given some of the recent comments about pie, the complaints do seem to be coming from one specific country though..
  • Stili Stili
     / 
    Pie is very bug."google search" stationary on the home screen and does not work on the initial navigation buttons do not hide sorry did not need to update it.If some know solution please to help.
  • The easiest way to overcome the Google search issue is to use another launcher, personally I use "microsoft launcher" because it's the only one ive found that I really like, Nova is pretty good too.
  • Alex3454 Alex3454
    ✭✭  / 
    Только что пришло . Украина

• You have any tricks to small nav bar
  • Shahi999 Shahi999
    ✭✭  / 
    can't change icon size (they are small & installed apps icons frame make them very ugly),
    can't customize app drawer menu (can't make folder in app drawer menu),
    can't remove google search bar ,
    X mark on data off antenna is very ridiculous , Also there aren't 3G/4G mark on antenna any more ! also operator name is not showing in status bar

whole software UI is very disappointing & bad, I hate it