Pie update issue

Hey! Guys, whoever updated Oreo to pie, have you faced any bugs or issues?  Please let me know. :)

Pie update issue

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hey! Guys, whoever updated Oreo to pie, have you faced any bugs or issues? 
Please let me know. :)

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Tanishq457 have you updated to pie?
  • Hey! Yes, updated to Pie yesterday. Other than little slowing sometimes here and there in animations, I noticed no other issue as of now. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Tanishq457 some are complaining that unlocking taking much more time than earlier., Have you faced it? And did you reset it after update?
  • I didn't face any issues with unlocking. Well, I didn't reset my phone after updating. Will update if I find any Issue :)
  • Gachanja Joel Gachanja Joel
    ✭✭  / 
    The navigation bar is abnormally huge..
  • Amod Sandeepa Amod Sandeepa
    ✭✭  / 
    Is there a problem with adaptive brightness? Try to set brightness to lowest while adaptive brightness is on.
  • Martin Njuguna Martin Njuguna
    ✭✭  / 
    Battery is draining weirdly. At intervals of 2% 
  • I am from Slovakia I ve used VPN hack to upgrade. After upgrade I got only one issue : auto brightness . So after some searching i used this: http://bit.ly/2ues3kJ to reset adaptive brightness. And it looks good. We will see. 
  • Gachanja Joel Gachanja Joel
    ✭✭  / 
    Is there a problem with adaptive brightness? Try to set brightness to lowest while adaptive brightness is on.
    I noticed that too
  • Joshua Akinosun Joshua Akinosun
    ✭✭  / 
    My battery usage data isn't display, and battery Percentage drains at interval of 4%-5% ....
     Pls Is any facing the same problem also??
  • sora54 sora54
     / 
    Hi everyone.

I bought a 3.1 last week, a TA-1070 model, and the phone is under Android 8.0.0.

The Android Pie 9 Update is available, the download is ok, the first steps to install are ok, and after reboot, the 3.1 doesn't install the update, the system informs the update encountered a problem and there's no more information.

Do you have any idea about this problem please ?
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @sora you need back up your data then do erase your phone and after doing go to settings and update your phone to Android Pie 
  • sora54 sora54
     / 
    Okay I don't need backup, the phone is just unboxed.
    How can I erase the phone ?
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Please go to settings scroll down you will see reset options click it then erase your phone to update your phone