How is your Loudspeaker in Nokia 9 ?

Look, i think mine is broken, bad or not correctly set.  When i play „Bella ciao“ on YouTube or Deezer, in the beginning I have a strong noise and it’s not clear all over the song, when I compare it with my Nokia 8 Sirocco than is the speaker bad.

How is your Loudspeaker in Nokia 9 ?

dorso dorso
✭✭  / 
Look, i think mine is broken, bad or not correctly set. 
When i play „Bella ciao“ on YouTube or Deezer, in the beginning I have a strong noise and it’s not clear all over the song, when I compare it with my Nokia 8 Sirocco than is the speaker bad. Or when I play „Nokia tune“ on full volume, than is the quality bad, it has sometimes noise, it’s not clear.
please test your Nokia 9 and give me a feedback.

thanks.

Answers

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine appears to be working fine for both music playback and when conducting a speakerphone call.
  • dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    but do you not hear a noise,
    when certain sounds are played?      

Test this video, in the first 30 seconds, tell me what you hear on full volume. Please .Thx
  • Andreas Wikne Ulvenes Andreas Wikne Ulvenes
     /  edited March 2019
    I agree with you on the sound, I also had the 8 Sirocco, and it had much better sound than the 9, at least better detail and clarity. There is a bit of noise on full volume on Bella ciao on youtube, and another video I tried, and some strange metallic vibrato noise on the early part of trailer, so there might be some issues with the speaker, but hard to say based on these clips alone, but my phone is the same as yours it seems. I also had constant camera crashing today, only managing 1 photo before needing to restart the app. The battery drained from about 50 to 13% during this, over maybe 30-40 minutes of shooting and restarting the cam app. 
  • dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    Thanks for your reply. You don't think your speaker is broken or mine. 
    Not to much photos at the same time ;) 
    They will fix this. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    If it sounds bad then it's probably broken. Several of the video reviews include a section where they test the audio so you could watch a few of those and check. You could also try *#*#372733#*#* and try the speaker test, although it's not very sophisticated.
  • dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, thanks, I returned the phone yesterday, I will take a new. 
  • Nice, report back if the new one is any better would you? If mine was the same as yours I will sendt it back as well. 👍
  • dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    Nice, report back if the new one is any better would you? If mine was the same as yours I will sendt it back as well. 👍
    Hi, yes I can.
    but my friend buys yesterday a new Nokia 9 and that sounds same as my... confused 
  • Garik907 Garik907
     / 
    Mine isn't working at all. The other day my phone kept rebooting itself. The speaker worked fine after that, until today. Just stopped working altogether. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Garik907 it sounds like some sort of hardware problem, I suggest contacting support directly: https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
    Cheers :)
  • Ethan_MS-DOS Ethan_MS-DOS
    ✭✭  / 
    It's very flat and mediocre. It can get very loud though. Except in the YouTube app, it's much quieter in the app for some reason.