Dedicated Nokia Camera section in the forum

Users have been giving feedback, suggestions, feature ideas and there is a lot of discussion about the Nokia Camera app all over the community forum in different sections.

Dedicated Nokia Camera section in the forum

Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
✭✭✭✭  / 
Users have been giving feedback, suggestions, feature ideas and there is a lot of discussion about the Nokia Camera app all over the community forum in different sections.

I request the moderators of the community forum to create a dedicated section for the Nokia Camera app so that users can post all their suggestions, queries and feedback in one place and it will also be easy for forum members to help one another as all camera related talks will be in one place.

I hope this can be done. @madbilly ; @matteo.m  @HMD_Laura

Thank you. :)

Comments

• jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The forum is a mess with too many subsections and we have a system in place where each phone can be discussed,just tag the section better for easy find in search perhaps
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The forum is a mess with too many subsections and we have a system in place where each phone can be discussed,just tag the section better for easy find in search perhaps
    But I feel adding a dedicated Camera related section would be much helpful.

This forum is confusing for me. There should be some filters and sorting options in every section so that it becomes easier to search. 🙂