I had updated my Nokia 2.1 to pie go update! After that my phone behaved bad!

I had updated my Nokia 2.1 to pie go update of feb-19! After that my phone behaved bad! The display becomes white from all the 4 sides.

I had updated my Nokia 2.1 to pie go update! After that my phone behaved bad!

SB1544479245528 SB1544479245528
✭✭  / 
I had updated my Nokia 2.1 to pie go update of feb-19! After that my phone behaved bad! The display becomes white from all the 4 sides. Sometimes the display started flickering at the white areas! It basically occured during or after calling someone! 
Then I visited the Nokia care where they degraded my OS to Oreo 8.1.0 & said me to update my phone after few months when the march patch rolls out! 
I must inform HMD-Nokia that to resolve the faulty Oreo-Pie upgrade of feb-19 asap!

Comments

• Anyanzo Anyanzo
    ✭✭  / 
    ...same here ....!
    So I should go back to Android 8.1 right...?
  • pankaj swami pankaj swami
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 2.1 ,same problem 
  • Yes same here!
  • Bounce Bounce
     / 
    My Nokia 2.1 was good after upgrading to Pie nothing Happened Expect the Side screen display becoming white and the Invert colours can't display photos well but will make Your Phone Display colourful and spoils pic
  • Neil Gonzales Neil Gonzales
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here
  • Mboroh Mboroh
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone behave badly after updating to android 9 , please help
  • After upgrade to Android 9 from 8.1  Oreo I did reset  to factory settings. Maybe that helps with some of your issues.
    Anyway just got an ungrade of Android 9 (V1.13B) with the April's security update. Approximately 288 MBs.
    Evenwel bloatware is still in there.
  • pie os is totally suck
  • Insha Fatima Insha Fatima
     / 
    Bro I have same problem so plz suggest me what I can do now?
  • I have same problem like you guys....I need a help,please.
  • How may I downgrade?
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭  / 
    "The display becomes white from all the 4 sides." Same here. 
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Nicktozy Tanzania @Insha Fatima
    For Downgrade there is no official way from HMD and even for side loading the previous OS package also it need the build which is required to revert.Also if any revert is done after official upgrade then chances of loosing Warranty also more.
    Better You can do the device reset and check once if that Problem can be resolved also try the safe mode by press and hold the Power Off icon and tap on OK to enter into safe mode and check once
  • I Have Tried All That But it doesn't work yet.
  • There is no need downgrade latest version of pie works very well.

1. For display issues a.k.a weird white corner lights. Don't worry. It's harmless.

2. After you install pie and the latest updates. Do a factory reset. For future reference it's better to do a factory reset after a major update to the OS.

3. Install a custom launcher which will improve responsiveness and performance.