No February Security Update

I can see from the Nokia website that the February security update was released on 25 February however I have not received it. Has anyone else got it yet?

No February Security Update

I can see from the Nokia website that the February security update was released on 25 February however I have not received it. Has anyone else got it yet?

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello

I have a TA-1085 in US and have not received it yet.

Regards

Jason
  • barryjhebert barryjhebert
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm beginning to wonder if the February update has been pulled from distribution for some reason.  My U.S. TA-1085 received the update notification at the end of February.  I chose to wait a few days before restarting my phone to "finish" the install.  After a couple of days, however, the notification disappeared.  I restarted my phone, but it remained on the January security patch level.  I have not re-received the February notification, nor is it found when manually checking for updates. 
  • Matt Nona Matt Nona
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm pretty sure they did pull it off, a lot of people got stuck in download mode after this update. My phone just came back from repairs and was flashed with Oreo, done the update to Pie but no February security patch update available for me, nearly end of March...
  • nunyx nunyx
     / 
    My 7+ is still on November 2018...