No issues resolved after the March Security patch 2019 update in Nokia 8.1

Updated to the latest March update in my Nokia 8.1 and found no improvements in any of the problems which were mentioned like the split screen, restrictive apps in adaptive battery, month not showing in lockscreen when alarm set,100%charging, etc.

No issues resolved after the March Security patch 2019 update in Nokia 8.1

Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
✭✭✭✭  / 
Updated to the latest March update in my Nokia 8.1 and found no improvements in any of the problems which were mentioned like the split screen, restrictive apps in adaptive battery, month not showing in lockscreen when alarm set,100%charging, etc. Are you guys facing the same issues or new issue or no issue??
@nitin kachare
@SASHA UROV
@Narayanan.R
@Amir ali
@NIMISHA
@NikT
@sayyed vihan
@madbilly
@wilson shrestha
@avpcndbd
  

Comments

  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

  • Yeah it's just a Security Uodate not a Maintenance one sooo. Hopefully they will fix these issues in the next update
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    SPLIT SCREEN ISSUE YET TO BE SOLVED
    Hi, I use a different launcher (Nova) and split screen is working okay for me :) Don't even like the stock launcher. So, I am good :D
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    SPLIT SCREEN ISSUE YET TO BE SOLVED
    Hi, I use a different launcher (Nova) and split screen is working okay for me :) Don't even like the stock launcher. So, I am good :D
    @singhnsk .. but what's the use of android one program if we are to use Nova Launcher.. issue is there for most of us and we want it solved...  :)
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 


    multiple apps split screen issue proof..
  • NikT NikT
    ✭✭  / 
    Updated to the latest March update in my Nokia 8.1 and found no improvements in any of the problems which were mentioned like the split screen, restrictive apps in adaptive battery, month not showing in lockscreen when alarm set,100%charging, etc. Are you guys facing the same issues or new issue or no issue??
    @nitin kachare
    @SASHA UROV
    @Narayanan.R
    @Amir ali
    @NIMISHA
    @NikT
    @sayyed vihan
    @madbilly
    @wilson shrestha
    @avpcndbd
      
    I can confirm - nothing fixed, just security, maybe ...
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, split screen don't work
  • Same bro same issues I faced hope they are removed soon and the fix is on the way
  • Also I don't know why the battery is also draining like anything yesterday when I sleept it was 84 and in the morning it was 54 why so much jump please make the fix as soon as possible. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I strongly suggest that for each bug you contact support directly. We need to do this after each patch if it does not fix the problem otherwise there is a risk that they will think the bug is not important to us any more.

    It may be easier, or less time consuming, to do this by email. Always remember to get a copy of your support ticket so you can reference it in future correspondence, which should hopefully stop the support technician just asking you to repeat the same steps again which you already know don't work.

    Try it and let us know what happens :)
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    I strongly suggest that for each bug you contact support directly. We need to do this after each patch if it does not fix the problem otherwise there is a risk that they will think the bug is not important to us any more.

    It may be easier, or less time consuming, to do this by email. Always remember to get a copy of your support ticket so you can reference it in future correspondence, which should hopefully stop the support technician just asking you to repeat the same steps again which you already know don't work.

    Try it and let us know what happens :)
    WHERE CAN I FIND THE SUPPORT TICKET @madbilly ????

  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 19
    madbilly said:
    I strongly suggest that for each bug you contact support directly. We need to do this after each patch if it does not fix the problem otherwise there is a risk that they will think the bug is not important to us any more.

    It may be easier, or less time consuming, to do this by email. Always remember to get a copy of your support ticket so you can reference it in future correspondence, which should hopefully stop the support technician just asking you to repeat the same steps again which you already know don't work.

    Try it and let us know what happens :)
    @madbilly Try reading my comment here in the post linked below where I posted the reply to the email from support about the major bug in Nokia 8.1. I don't know what to say anymore.

    https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/comment/86869#Comment_86869
  • In every issue we all write here to solve our problems but we don't see faster response from HMD.BUT I STILL HOPE THEY WILL RESPONSE US VERY QUICKLY.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    HMD should hire some moderator in every section so that they can listen our problem nd forward to developers like xiomi 
    Atleast some HMD Personnel shud reply to or acknowledge our problems so that we are assure that they are looking into our issues
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @wilson shrestha I'm speechless.

    @Argho Sarkar unfortunately you have to ask them for the ticket number explicitly.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    @wilson shrestha I'm speechless.

    @Argho Sarkar unfortunately you have to ask them for the ticket number explicitly.
    okay.. thanks @madbilly

  • JGera JGera
    ✭✭  /  edited March 27
    Ok,no problems solved! Split screen dont work,no full bezel option avaliable, scene detection is not working too. Any One with that peoblem?
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    with days the experience would be more pathetic... no proper support no quick MRs.

    but hopefully HMD is restlessly releasing new devices. Have bug... just buy a new one... guarantee that will not have that bug. 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JGera said:
    Ok,no problems solved! Split screen dont work,no full bezel option avaliable, scene detection is not working too. Any One with that peoblem?
    For me .. It's just the split-screen issue that's not working out of the issues you mentioned .. There are other issues like Restricted Apps missing and few minor bugs
  • JGera said:
    Ok,no problems solved! Split screen dont work,no full bezel option avaliable, scene detection is not working too. Any One with that peoblem?
    Yes, the screen split does not work, the full screen function after the update appeared in the display menu
Sign In or Register to comment.