Home Phones Nokia 2

Report a bug?

Hello  How to report bug / problem after installing Oreo?

Report a bug?

AboLregal AboLregal
 / 

Hello 

How to report bug / problem after installing Oreo?

Comments

• user1536888720636 user1536888720636
     /  edited January 2019
    Hello I had bought a Nokia 6.1 plus and I am facing problem of the trusted face is not working properly in the smart lock and touch is not working properly some times and mobile has got stuck once or twice and the colours are not capturing properly in camera photos please consider this request and respond what should I do to make it work properly

• megan megan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello I had bought a Nokia 6.1 plus and I am facing problem of the trusted face is not working properly in the smart lock and touch is not working properly some times and mobile has got stuck once or twice and the colours are not capturing properly in camera photos please consider this request and respond what should I do to make it work properly

Please contact [email protected] outlining this issue you are experiencing or alternatively please visit https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/support/care-center-locator to find your nearest care center.
  • Retr0 Retr0
    ✭✭  / 

Camera app not working on 8.1 after latest security patch.

• UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 

Check if you have app keeping your camera working in the background aka force stop any Facebook product app ( Facebook , Instagram , WhatsApp) and try to check the camera

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

You are suggested to post the same on Nokia 8.1 Discussion page since this page comes under Nokia 2(2017) discussion page

• dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 
    1. this is the board of Nokia 2, not Nokia 6.1.
    2. Google removed / disabled face unlock because security issues. Read about it here..
  • JCML JCML
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 7.2 Screen turns black just after dial on card 2, this makes unable to input any options, and no way to wake it up till call been hangup.this bothers while any service need to input DTMF dial tones

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@JCML

Re-post the issue same at Nokia 7.1 discussion page

• Justine Justine
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, gud day. I'm a nokia 3.1 user and the problem is the camera shutter sound. I don't like cause it's different from the other nokia phones and also my google photos and play music can't read the external or SD card. And even the other apps won't read my Sd card even i tried so many memory card on my phone but still not working. Please help my concern. Hope you can fix this. Thank you. I'm a big big fan of nokia💕

• BBappy BBappy
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 4.2 is not upgrade to Android 10 version? I am from Bangladesh