Nokia 3 getting Oreo 8.1 V4.43E update with Feb patch . 1883.5 MB size

Swapnil Raj
Swapnil Raj ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Nokia 3
Pie next month

Comments

• Hopefully since Nokia 5.1 just got Pie. So, only left is two i.e Nokia 3 and Nokia 1 I guess.
  • soñar no cuesta nada 
  • I think nokia revoked 8.1.0 update & Feb security update. Now updates are not available in India 
  • This update has it been removed or not because it is not available anymore and when i was downloading it was stopping so I erased the phone and when I went to check the update it was not there have been trying but still not there  please what should I do ???
  • Hello anyone to respond please has this been removed or not what's going on????🙂
  • Ok ready, thanks
  • Nokia 3 got Oreo 8.0 update in April 2018 & got 8.1 update in March 2019! Almost after a year. Are you still dreaming to get Pie update next month i.e. April 2019? 8.1 was released in some regions in second half of December 2018 & now in second half of March 2019 (after 3 months of delay). Unless they complete updating ALL Nokia 3 handsets to 8.1, they can’t provide Pie update. Nokia 5.1 was directly updated from 8 to 9 skipping 8.1.

I assume, all the handsets except Nokia 1,2 & 3 are now on Pie. These 3 handsets are now on 8.1. Hopefully, now they will start Beta testing for Pie for Nokia 3 & provide us the update within 2-3 months.

• Nokia 3 got Oreo 8.0 update in April 2018 & got 8.1 update in March 2019! Almost after a year. Are you still dreaming to get Pie update next month i.e. April 2019? 8.1 was released in some regions in second half of December 2018 & now in second half of March 2019 (after 3 months of delay). Unless they complete updating ALL Nokia 3 handsets to 8.1, they can’t provide Pie update. Nokia 5.1 was directly updated from 8 to 9 skipping 8.1.

I assume, all the handsets except Nokia 1,2 & 3 are now on Pie. These 3 handsets are now on 8.1. Hopefully, now they will start Beta testing for Pie for Nokia 3 & provide us the update within 2-3 months.

Nokia 2 will never get pie update as Google has made 1GB + RAM compulsion for Pie.
    Nokia 1 will get pie maybe earlier than Nokia 3 as it runs Android go.
    Nokia 3 's biggest enemy is its old Mediatek chipset but still have faith in Nokia as it has promised pie for it in Q2. 
    Good thing is that Nokia has to work on only 2 phones now. Rest all have got pie. All its workforce is now dedicated to Nokia 1 & Nokia 3.
    As your name suggests you are from India. So be assured  as India is on the top priority list mostly because of its huge customer base.
  • Pie next month

• Appu Mali
    Appu Mali ✭✭✭
    Hi all, don't need to worry, it's again appearing ore 8.1 (V4.43E), keep checking for update