When is a true flagship level Nokia phone coming??

I'm a lifelong Nokia fan. When bolts came back 2 years ago I was so happy. But honestly I was disappointed by the new Nokia phones.

When is a true flagship level Nokia phone coming??

Josu Josu
✭✭  / 
I'm a lifelong Nokia fan. When bolts came back 2 years ago I was so happy. But honestly I was disappointed by the new Nokia phones.
Android one is great and I love it but the hardware just don't come up to expectations.
When I argue with my friends I don't have a flagship phone to beat their favorite brand.
Nokia 8 sirocco was a good phone. Premium design excellent build quality but there were many drawbacks like snapdragon 835,smaller screen,etc.
I was sooper excited to hear 9 pureview. But when it launched it didn't meet my expectations either. It also had an year old processor and the 5 cameras doesn't give an output as it is claimed (hoping that will be fixed by software updates)
I'm expecting a true flagship phone from Nokia.
Nokia 10 / 8.2 / 9.2 something like that. Please don't use a notch display

Comments

• Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well not anytime soon as long as they slack of. 
    They have to ditch the generic designs and Android one first.
  • Hal Hal
    ✭✭  / 
    Firstly when Nokia went with Microsoft, new it was a mistake, should have gone with android. Years later big boys who get paid so much realised it. Now to make competitive phones what matters is screen size, processor, ram, adreno, internal storage with addition micro SD card slot. I mean who wants to buy a phone max storage 64gb or 128gb on a high end phone without external storage micro SD card? I can't believe how Nokia actually comes up with these rubbish ideas. It's just common sense. Nokia 9 to me is a joke. I'm not going into it, it's there black and White how many flaws it has. I am and always have been a Nokia fan but the way Nokia is going about making phones and releasing them thinking they are the top dogs, think again. And if Nokia continues this way they will always finish last. For the love of God wake up Nokia and listen to us we are trying to help.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Revoke the licence from HMD and give it to the worst Chinese garage brand and it would do better job with a Nokia name.
    😓
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    The nokia 9 isnt a flagship phone at all. It got a old processor, you have a super fad chin and top... The processor is old the ram is small and no sd slot.. the fingerprint sensor feels like a prototype and the battery is just so small that it is already sad. The camera gets beaten by every other flagship phone even they are already a year old... I bought this phone and was hoping for a true comeback but it's just a joke and i mean people are telling her in the forums the problems and all but hmd doesn't care and just releases every 2-3 months a new device. All in all i feel like I'm using a test device and not a finished product ..
  • Xioness Xioness
    ✭✭  / 
    Evindzer said:
    Revoke the licence from HMD and give it to the worst Chinese garage brand and it would do better job with a Nokia name.
    😓
    I think every daughter company of xiaomi or the vivi/oppo group would do a better job.. 
  • Himanshu1712 Himanshu1712
    ✭✭  / 
    LOL nokia does not care for his brand anymore. I am not going to buy any nokia device in future. Seriously chinese companies are more serious towards their survival.
  • khunter08 khunter08
    ✭✭  / 
    Maybe the Pureview 10...  Models 2-8 are probably adequate for most of the world market, but here in the USA, I would like "top of the line" with better features than my Lumia 920.  So far the main difference seems to be the processor.  Until there is a better unit, I'll keep my 920.