How many are facing below problems after pie update?

1. Battery Drain 2. Dolby Atmos 3. Mic issues 4. Fingerprint

How many are facing below problems after pie update?

PradeepG PradeepG
✭✭  / 
1. Battery Drain
2. Dolby Atmos
3. Mic issues
4. Fingerprint
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• kofik kofik
    ✭✭  / 
    None of them I think.
  • Drain and dolby
  • Battery drain and Dolby Atmos. The last two, I don't experience especially the fingerprint part... it's working perfectly fine.
  • Any idea when will get the march security update for bug fixing in android pie. Seems to be taking forever.
  • Anugrah said:
    Any idea when will get the march security update for bug fixing in android pie. Seems to be taking forever.
    I also waitting for that only.
  • Heating issue
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/yottabytenougat">yottabytenougat</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Battery drain and Dolby Atmos. The last two, I don't experience especially the fingerprint part... it's working perfectly fine.</div>
    </blockquote>
    Nope, most of the time it's show that fingerprint not recognized
  • Especially fingerprint issue and speaker issue also there, very low sound when playing songs
  • OnurAtes OnurAtes
     /  edited March 2019
    nokia 6 restarts whenever I connect wifi or plug the usb cable on pc #_#
    everything was working fine before android 9 update , I also tried factory reset but no luck..
  • Battery get overheated when charging 
  • yottabytenougat yottabytenougat
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    Herry Patel, mileages may vary and in my case I never had any problem on fingerprint recognition. It is working as expected. Audio quality, on the other hand, have become quite terrible.
  • It may be because I did a hard reset on my device. Another member stated on a different forum that doing a hard reset may fix the problem regarding fingerprint recognition. I can't verify this because right before I did a hard reset, I used my Mi Band 3 to unlock my phone instead of fingerprint unlock.
  • KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    Android 9 Pie looks to be quite big disappointment itself. 
    After experiences with it can just say now that would had been much better to skip it. 
    HMD Nokia could had just said to Nokia 6 users: Hey folks, Pie isn't any better than Oreo 8.1, so let's stay on Oreo and monthly updates to it. 

At least I don't see anything worth to have in Android 9 Pie, compared to Android 8.1 Oreo.

When Nokia -models have got Android Pie upgrades, there starts complain topics in each model user forum. Nokia 3.1 got Pie on last week and same talks started there as here with Nokia 6. So the issue is Android Pie itself - Google does so bad quality in version developement. And with One-model users are stucked in lack of avoiding bad Android versios (because if you reject next version upgrade, then you won't bet monthly updates either to the previous version). .