Any results from factory reset???

Has anyone done a factory reset and noticed any results for the better?? Battery drain ect.... If so which issue was resolved doing so

Any results from factory reset???

Junior Sutton Junior Sutton
✭✭  /  edited March 2019
Has anyone done a factory reset and noticed any results for the better?? Battery drain ect.... If so which issue was resolved doing so
Tagged:

Comments

• kofik kofik
    ✭✭  / 
    I did. It solved fingerprint issue and battery drain is not so bad.
  • KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭✭  / 
    kofik said:
    Is battery drain in same, close level to what it was with Oreo, after factory reset in Pie? 

I adjusted battery saving to maximum 75% with Pie and battery tend to last at least mostly a whole working day time, with decent use. But now close to that good what it was with Oreo. 

How much your phone eats battery during sleeping time, during night now? Is it 10%, 20% or how much? 
  • Junior Sutton Junior Sutton
    ✭✭  / 
    My battery would also drain 10-20% over night, I did a factory reset with only restoring contacts and it seemed to help a LITTLE, still disappointing to what it was b4 pie
  • kofik kofik
    ✭✭  / 
    KuKo said:
    kofik said:
    Is battery drain in same, close level to what it was with Oreo, after factory reset in Pie? 

I adjusted battery saving to maximum 75% with Pie and battery tend to last at least mostly a whole working day time, with decent use. But now close to that good what it was with Oreo. 

How much your phone eats battery during sleeping time, during night now? Is it 10%, 20% or how much? 
    My phone is off during night and on charger. It is interesting that sometime it shows 97% and sometime 84% that remains for several hours.