Sorry to say but this phone has a very bad built in quality! - Page 2

man, there r serious bad quality issues ,, My Nokia 8.1 back camera glass has started getting lot of minor scratches here and there, I fear what it will be 4-6…

Sorry to say but this phone has a very bad built in quality!

Comments

• user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭  / 
    man, there r serious bad quality issues ,,
    My Nokia 8.1 back camera glass has started getting lot of minor scratches here and there, I fear what it will be 4-6 months usage ,, right now only 20 days old 
  • Cico Cico
     / 
    My Nokia 8.1 back camera glass has started getting lot of minor scratches here and there, I fear what it will be 4-6 months usage ,, right now only 20 days oldyou realise is glass and every phone uses the same, do you? The issues are at the users.
  • user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭  / 
    But then it's not gorilla glass, most OEM atleast provide protective glass on rear camera
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I've had the phone for almost 5 months now and not a single scratch anywhere. 

Use a case please. Glass back + raised camera module are always prone to scratches , irrespective of gorilla, monkey, chimpanzee glass being used. 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    You 2 have no idea what you are talking about, the camera has a glass cover.

Also there is no gorilla glass protection, its NEG protection on the front screen. Read the specs. 
  • Souvik04 Souvik04
     / 
    My display broke due to cheaper quality of their screen. Now they are saying the replacement will be done for full body which costs more than 12000 INR with GST. Totally disappointed! Not recommending Nokia to anyone.
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    Motherboard used by nokia is very low quality. Guilty feel for nokia name.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Souvik04 said:
    My display broke due to cheaper quality of their screen. Now they are saying the replacement will be done for full body which costs more than 12000 INR with GST. Totally disappointed! Not recommending Nokia to anyone.
    Yeah when it breaks, blame the quality. It was a glass and all glass can break when it gets hit. And the pricing is also similar in the industry. I paid 10k for replacement of the display of my OnePlus 3T.
    Not recommending Nokia is your choice, but nobody's glass is unbreakable. Based on the impact and the angle, it can break easily.
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I expect breakups/ditches to be blamed on the poor quality of Nokia devices soon. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Souvik04 said:
    At what time have you bought your phone? Because it has 6 months replacement warranty. If you've that validation no can charge. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 8.1 back camera glass has started getting lot of minor scratches here and there, I fear what it will be 4-6 months usage ,, right now only 20 days old 
    Dude I'll definitely make a video tomorrow and post it here because I've using since the day it has come in India. Like 4 months already. I'll show you my scratches
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Watch this till he does drop test, he starts with scratch test. Many drops it never breaks, I'm tired of people saying Gorilla Glass is the only good glass protection. How do you know?? Any glass can break, I've had Gorilla Glass break on me on a first drop. Stop making out like Nokia has not used protection, they have

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 20
    @seanetta how to upload video here? It shows file format is not allowed. How do I do? Can anyone help me how do I upload video? 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 20
    No support available yet to upload videos in Nokia community
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 20
    Then how did he upload? That 10 feet drop one?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It's a YouTube link
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 21
    @seanetta how to upload video here? It shows file format is not allowed. How do I do? Can anyone help me how do I upload video? 
    I never uploaded anything I just posted a link to someone's YouTube video. It's not my video I'm Irish not Indian 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @seanetta ok thanks :)
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Arpit09 you can see my video 😊👆
  • alexbua alexbua
     / 
    @NIMISHA you use hotstar netflix ?
  • silent eyes silent eyes
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't use the plastic back case cover. It may cause scratches.Use rubber type back case
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't use the plastic back case cover. It may cause scratches.Use rubber type back case
    No, I'll use plastic. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @alexbua how many times have you watched my video to notice that tiny thing?😆 Yes I do use all of it. 😅
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @silent eyes are you telling me or anyone else?
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 22

Guys here is my link in which I shared my experience of built quality of using since 5 months now. 
    Do check it out. :)
    :smile: love your voice ☺️ I've had mine for 2 months now and so far I've only managed 1 tiny scratch which I think was caused by my inside jacket pocket velcro. But the scratch is so tiny I can't even see it in normal light only in direct sunlight. Not big a deal and so far this phone for me has been great
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 22
     seanetta said:

Guys here is my link in which I shared my experience of built quality of using since 5 months now. 
    :smile: love your voice ☺️ I've had mine for 2 months now and so far I've only managed 1 tiny scratch which I think was caused by my inside jacket pocket velcro. But the scratch is so tiny I can't even see it in normal light only in direct sunlight. Not big a deal and so far this phone for me has been great
    @seanetta hahaha thanks for compliment 😄 
    It has metal body which tends to get  tiny scratches easily. Get yourself laminated from backside. 🙂 And it also matters how safely you keep things. 
  • alexbua alexbua
     / 
    @NIMISHA even i wanted to say about your voice but i thought you would not get me wrong, you really have lovely voice and nice video too :) i saw it 2 times  :D as i use netflix too so caught that icon easily
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
     seanetta said:

It has metal body which tends to get  tiny scratches easily. Get yourself laminated from backside. 🙂 And it also matters how safely you keep things. 
    Just two minutes ago I knocked my phone against a door in the house. It went flying onto concrete outside the door into the garden. Tumbled onto the screen inside the case and absolutely zero damage. Phew 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
     seanetta said:

Just two minutes ago I knocked my phone against a door in the house. It went flying onto concrete outside the door into the garden. Tumbled onto the screen inside the case and absolutely zero damage. Phew 
    Good luck bro..