Sorry to say but this phone has a very bad built in quality! - Page 3

Hi there. Don't know if it's right place to ask. Just got 8.1 from Amazon. And when I went to get it a tempered glass, that doesn't fitted completely.

Sorry to say but this phone has a very bad built in quality!

Comments

• Rakesh Goyall Rakesh Goyall
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi there. Don't know if it's right place to ask. Just got 8.1 from Amazon. And when I went to get it a tempered glass, that doesn't fitted completely. It creates a bubble on top left corner even after trying 6-7 glasses. Shopkeeper had a demo 8.1 and every glass fitted properly to that phone. Shopkeeper said that my phone is a refurbished one with screen replaced. Is there any way to check the same? Thanks in advance
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
     seanetta said:

Guys here is my link in which I shared my experience of built quality of using since 5 months now. 
    Do check it out. :)
    :smile: love your voice ☺️ I've had mine for 2 months now and so far I've only managed 1 tiny scratch which I think was caused by my inside jacket pocket velcro. But the scratch is so tiny I can't even see it in normal light only in direct sunlight. Not big a deal and so far this phone for me has been great
    @seanetta hahaha thanks for compliment 😄 
    It has metal body which tends to get  tiny scratches easily. Get yourself laminated from backside. 🙂 And it also matters how safely you keep things. 
    Just two minutes ago I knocked my phone against a door in the house. It went flying onto concrete outside the door into the garden. Tumbled onto the screen inside the case and absolutely zero damage. Phew 
    Thank god! 😅
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 22
    @Rakesh Goyall I don't think so it's appropriate way to check that phone is refurbished. Have you tried to go to Nokia Store? They'll help you surely. 
    Even if the screen replaced so is that means no screen guard can't be fitted in it? What rubbish. 
  • Arpit09 Arpit09
    ✭✭  / 
    No matter what every one say I created this post to tell that this phone has a bad built in quality and have told my reason idc if you post any video giving any justfication.
    I felt it I said it.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Arpit09 said:
    No matter what every one say I created this post to tell that this phone has a bad built in quality and have told my reason idc if you post any video giving any justfication.
    I felt it I said it.
    Same here I felt it I made a video of my experience. I don't care how people break their phone screens. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Arpit09 also I clearly has written "I'm sharing my experience" where did I write that I'm giving justification just because I owned 8.1? 
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi there. Don't know if it's right place to ask. Just got 8.1 from Amazon. And when I went to get it a tempered glass, that doesn't fitted completely. It creates a bubble on top left corner even after trying 6-7 glasses. Shopkeeper had a demo 8.1 and every glass fitted properly to that phone. Shopkeeper said that my phone is a refurbished one with screen replaced. Is there any way to check the same? Thanks in advance
    The display is slightly curved...so if u ll use any glass it ll get bubble from side....btw i m using nokia 7.1 glass🤣 nd my phone doesn't have any bubble 😝nd yes if u have any doubt u can visit near by nokia authorised store  @Rakesh Goyall
  • Hi
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
     seanetta said:

Guys here is my link in which I shared my experience of built quality of using since 5 months now. 
    :smile: love your voice ☺️ I've had mine for 2 months now and so far I've only managed 1 tiny scratch which I think was caused by my inside jacket pocket velcro. But the scratch is so tiny I can't even see it in normal light only in direct sunlight. Not big a deal and so far this phone for me has been great
    It has metal body which tends to get  tiny scratches easily. Get yourself laminated from backside. 🙂 And it also matters how safely you keep things. 
    Just two minutes ago I knocked my phone against a door in the house. It went flying onto concrete outside the door into the garden. Tumbled onto the screen inside the case and absolutely zero damage. Phew 
    Good luck bro.. 
    Thankfully I have phone insurance on this Nokia anyway in case of accidents, theft etc 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    seanetta said:
     seanetta said:

Good luck bro.. 
    Thankfully I have phone insurance on this Nokia anyway in case of accidents, theft etc 
    Thats really good. You are on a safe side right now then.
  • Mrsingh Mrsingh
    ✭✭  /  edited May 23
    worst phone guys belive me camera is gimmick actuall fornt camera is 5mp worst camera built quality is shittest of all. automaticp wakeup screen without any notification hang so much dont waste your hard earnedd money ....even resale value is also half 2month old if anyone interest to buy i want to sell mine at 20k msg me never every go for nokiia again...looting people in the name of brand trust me guys this is not the 
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 23
    Mrsingh92 said:
    worst phone guys belive me camera is gimmick actuall fornt camera is 5mp worst camera built quality is shittest of all. automaticp wakeup screen without any notification hang so much dont waste your hard earnedd money ....even resale value is also half 2month old if anyone interest to buy i want to sell mine at 20k msg me never every go for nokiia again...looting people in the name of brand trust me guys this is not the 
    Then you haven't used your Nokia 8.1 to it's full potential. My initial thoughts were like camera isn't good which was expected. But when I really used it well, it felt and is really good. Definitely needs improvements but still works very fine for me. No automatic wakeup for me. 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mrsingh92 said:
    Camera is a gimmick?? What a silly comment. My Nokia 8.1 camera works brilliant in both day and lowlight, front camera isn't the best but that's no big deal. Here is one of the images I took recently, definitely no 'gimmick' as you put it.

✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    Mrsingh92 said:
    You're a "Singh" what can we expect from you? 
    🤣😂🤣😂
    Why do you always have to make any personal remarks ? What is wrong with you ?
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    Mrsingh92 said:
    🤣😂🤣😂
    He attacks Nokia, so I defend them by attacking him. 

If someone was attacking your friend on the street, would you just stand looking? 
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 24
    Amith M said:
    Amith M said:
    Mrsingh92 said:
    🤣😂🤣😂

If someone was attacking your friend on the street, would you just stand looking? 
    Nokia is your friend ??? So one cannot criticize Nokia because your feelings will hurt and you would attack them remarking like "Singh" or "Indians". 
    Really pathetic. 3 days of battery backup. Such a lie. Show the screenshots.

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Amith M everyone has right to share their experiences of this phone either it's praising or criticing. 
    That's why this community is made. 
    Who are you to defend? Why are you making ridiculous remark on people every damn time? 

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia is your friend ??? So one cannot criticize Nokia because your feelings will hurt and you would attack them remarking like "Singh" or "Indians". 
    Really pathetic. 3 days if battery backup. Such a lie. Show the screenshots.

I will in 2.5 days time. 

Criticising is one thing, he just abused the phone without any evidence and demands a refund.

Look at his choice of words. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:

I will in 2.5 days time. 

Criticising is one thing, he just abused the phone without any evidence and demands a refund.

Go through the community discussions, during Jan-Feb, we all mentioned these issues regarding poor front camera, bugs in our device, screen wake up and I don't see any wrong choice of words. It's frustration when anyone don't feel satisfied about the product they had bought spending hard earned money. 

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    I will in 2.5 days time. 

Go through the community discussions, during Jan-Feb, we all mentioned these issues regarding poor front camera, bugs in our device, screen wake up and I don't see any wrong choice of words. It's frustration when anyone don't feel satisfied about the product they had bought spending hard earned money. 

That user only bought his phone 2 months ago, in March, he even says it in his post, read it again.

He has no idea about the Jan - Feb discussions. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    Amith M said:
    I will in 2.5 days time. 

That user only bought his phone 2 months ago, in March, he even says it in his post, read it again.

He has no idea about the Jan - Feb discussions. 
    U won't understand the frustration. It doesn't matter how much satisfied and happy you are with your device. For you it may be that Nokia is the best. But he might be disappointed with 8.1 and he has every damn right to criticize.
  • Arpit09 Arpit09
    ✭✭  / 
    Mrsingh92 said:
    Dude just don't write anything here.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:

I will in 2.5 days time. 

If his choice of words were wrong then just look at this. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 24
     You said I'm 16 and when I said you're an old man you later justify you're younger than me then how on the earth you could be an engineer?😂'kaunse class mei ho bache? 

So stop calling your damn self Nokia engineer, I never encountered any Nokia engineer who behaves like you do. 

You're the one offending Nokia by saying 'Nokia engineer
  • alexbua alexbua
     / 
    Amith M said:
    Amith M said:
    Mrsingh92 said:
    🤣😂🤣😂

Really pathetic. 3 days of battery backup. Such a lie. Show the screenshots.

i think he is saying right because as the way he describes things like i dont use keep using phone and all, he obviously bought phone as for show piece, watch it for secs and then keep it that is why ur batteryback up remains for 3 days...show all of usbattery usage and SOT, why did not you screenshot post ever?