nokia 8.1 camera need improvement

recently i bought nokia 8.1 and what i notice that it needs a lot more improvement. This is my first discussion, i really felt the need to write it

nokia 8.1 camera need improvement

pepes gk pepes gk
✭✭  /  edited March 23
recently i bought nokia 8.1 and what i notice that it needs a lot more improvement. This is my first discussion, i really felt the need to write it

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's really nice @pepes gk but I would like you to know that please it's our responsibility to keep thread clean and tidy as you can see there is already same topic discussion done. If you are new to here, it's ok. Please before making any further new discussion go through other thread that we have had that discussion or not. 
    It'll be easier to moderate to look on that matter. :) 
    P.S. not to feel rude. :)
  • pepes gk pepes gk
    ✭✭  /  edited March 23
    okay. i did not know about this. thanks for telling. :)
  • user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭  / 
    Very recently its all over internet that Nokia working Night mode for its cameras, hope they will bring some optimisation to more camera performance as third party GCAM can make night nd day difference in same hardware 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I think the Nokia 8.1 camera quality is excellent in daylight and pretty decent for lowlight too. Having OIS really helps and I've taken photos handheld which came out great and also using long exposures using a tripod. Quality is fine

One image here I took
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    pepes gk said:

Spend a week with the Nokia 8 and its camera, you will be swinging from the rafters with joy about the 8.1 then.