19 android one model but..............

I have noticed so many bugs with your maximum number of devices..

19 android one model but..............

nsakq v30 nsakq v30
 /  edited March 23

I have noticed so many bugs with your maximum number of devices.. you guys launched 19-20 device like Chinese brand but not fixed issue related with your older one. Why this happened?
It's almost end of March but your maximum device not yet received March security patches.
Your Nokia 6.1 7 plus 8 sirocco hang like 513mb ram smart phone.. still not solving issues and go for new one . So many article shows your device leak personal data to foreign server but your team not provide any updates to fixed this issues.

Once Nokia died because they fail to feed forward their customers feedback.. same mistake repeat with HMD global Oy.
Your customers support service also worst. They don't know any technical terms related with Device. Their work is to just copy and paste scripted solutions to customers.
Sometimes I feel like am talking with bot.

Once upon a time I was die hard fan of Nokia. With a more then 25 Nokia device collection. When Nokia completely dead And Marge with Microsoft then only I switch to other brand.. but your android device really disappoint me.. no more words..
Just......

Good luck for your future HMD global Oy..
I have finished my journey with Nokia brand here..
Goodbye..